Neue Fehler trotz Updates

Moderators: Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats

KeinGeneral
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Neue Fehler trotz Updates

Post by KeinGeneral »

HAllo, so langsam reicht es mir als zahlender Kunde. Immer wieder neue Fehler trotz Updates!!
Wann kommt mal ein fehlerfreies Order of Battle raus??

Hier eine kleine Auswahl an Fehler:

1. US Marines: Iwo Jima werden die Schäden verursacht durch Pioniere nicht angezeigt!!
2. US Marines: Triggermeldungen in Saipan und anderen Scenarien werden nur in Englisch angezeigt. Ich bin deutscher und spiele in Deutsch!!!
3. Alle Kampagnen und Scenarien: Einheiten verschwinden einfach, werden weder in der Einheitenliste noch sonstwo angezeigt. Nur ein Neustart des Scenarios an einer Stelle wo alle Einheitern angezeigt werden/vorhanden sind behebt diesen Fehler
!!

Das soll für den Anfang reichen, Liste wird bei Bedarf erweitert. Foto von Punkt eins anbei

NAchtrag: Alarmstart bei US Marines icht verfügbar

Weiterer Nachtrag: Blitzkrieg Dünkirchen nach Abschuss Spitfire Kommandant erscheint nicht (selbst ein umstellen auf andere Sprache bringt etwas!!)!!!

Sicherungsdateien sind vorhanden und können Übermittelt werden!!!
Attachments
Neuer Fehler OoB.jpg
Neuer Fehler OoB.jpg (175.98 KiB) Viewed 3249 times
Fehler OoB 2.jpg
Fehler OoB 2.jpg (232.19 KiB) Viewed 3335 times
Fehler OoB.jpg
Fehler OoB.jpg (218.34 KiB) Viewed 3341 times
Last edited by KeinGeneral on Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If you find mistakes may keep them or send to Google, the Google there are errors
KeinGeneral

Re: Neue Fehler trotz Updates

Post by KeinGeneral »

Weiterer Fehler: Editor nicht nutzbar, keine Länderauswahl
Attachments
Fehler OoB 3.jpg
Fehler OoB 3.jpg (80.57 KiB) Viewed 3321 times
If you find mistakes may keep them or send to Google, the Google there are errors
Erik2
Order of Battle Moderator

Post by Erik2 »

1) Scenario Settings
2) Click the + sign to add factions
Attachments
Alliances.jpg
Alliances.jpg (267.7 KiB) Viewed 3306 times
KeinGeneral

Post by KeinGeneral »

Erik wrote:1) Scenario Settings
2) Click the + sign to add factions
Thx Erik.
KeinGeneral

Post by KeinGeneral »

Da ja hier kein Fortschritt zu erkennen ist, wird es wohl mal Zeit härtere Gangarten einzulegen. Darum einige Fragen, für deren Antworten man hier ab heute 1 Woche Zeit hat. Kommen keine, kommt ein Anwalt!!!!

1. Wann gibt es ein Patch, der ALLE Fehler behebt und keine neuen Produziert!!!
2. Warum werden immer neue Kampagnen erzeugt (Kriegsmarine, Burma), anstatt die angefangenen wie Blitzkrieg weiterzuführen???
3. Wann gibt es endlich einen vollständigen Editor???
4. Wann werden die Einheiten aus den anderen Kampagnen komplett freigeschaltet (KW Panzer aus Finnland in Deutschland, T-34 in Finnland, Beutepanzer alle in Bulgarin und Ungarn usw)???
5. Eine Zugzurücknahme ist immer noch nicht möglich, obwohl dieses wohl mal vorgesehen war/ist (in Englisch Undo genannt!!). Wann wird dieses eingearbeitet??

So, und nun läuft die Uhr ... Tick Tak, Tick Tack!!!
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

Keingeneral,

sorry you found problems or are unhappy. Reported problems get prioritized and fixed in the appropriate order. Some may fixed and some may not get fixed. If they are not considered important or the team disagree with the feedback, or its impossible.

Demanding issues are resolved too your time line is not how it works :)

Lukas has spent years developing this game and supporting it and will continue to do so, but please be polite in all your communications.

Thanks.

EDIT I forgot to say that this is an English speaking forum and company and we don't have anyone who speaks German so if you want support you'll have to let us know the problem in English. We'll do what we can but you are much more likely to get help if your question is in English. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I have been informed that your translation threatened us or members of the team with lawyers if we don't do what you say when you say it. Just to be clear we have zero tolerance on this kind of behaviour and you have been warned.
kondi754
General - Elite King Tiger
General - Elite King Tiger

Post by kondi754 »

Sometimes there are moments in a man's life, when he is glad he doesn't understand German :lol:
KeinGeneral

Post by KeinGeneral »

IainMcNeil wrote:Keingeneral,

sorry you found problems or are unhappy. Reported problems get prioritized and fixed in the appropriate order. Some may fixed and some may not get fixed. If they are not considered important or the team disagree with the feedback, or its impossible.

Demanding issues are resolved too your time line is not how it works :)

Lukas has spent years developing this game and supporting it and will continue to do so, but please be polite in all your communications.

Thanks.

EDIT I forgot to say that this is an English speaking forum and company and we don't have anyone who speaks German so if you want support you'll have to let us know the problem in English. We'll do what we can but you are much more likely to get help if your question is in English. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I have been informed that your translation threatened us or members of the team with lawyers if we don't do what you say when you say it. Just to be clear we have zero tolerance on this kind of behaviour and you have been warned.
Ok, if German is not recognized, then just English with Google.
Why do you have a problem with a lawyer? I bought a product and expected fault-free goods, as I like the EU law. Do you deliver this? No, because the mistakes are available !! Thus, as a buyer, I have the right to claim claims, but I can only recover by lawyer. I will point this out.
Ok next. Mistakes are all that is described in the missions (release commanders, texts in other languages, etc.) and is not held. This should be solved and also be feasible !!
If you lack the time, because for whatever reason, then give a reasonable description of the editor or work out a usable as in tank corps, so you can fix the errors yourself. What is so hard?
Finally, it would be partly enough that one could see that the errors were read and passed on at all

Edit: the reported errors were not present in earlier versions of the game (Airman Ace in Dunkirk, pioneer damage display in Iwo Jima). These errors were only added to the updates.

Zur Absicherung, damit man mir nichts vorwerfen kann, noch in Deutsch:

Ok, wenn Deutsch nicht anerkannt wird, dann eben Englisch mit Google.
Warum habt Ihr ein Problem mit einem Anwalt? Ich habe ein Produkt gekauft und erwarte fehlerfreie Ware, wie es mir das EU Recht zusagt. Liefert ihr dieses? Nein, denn die Fehler sind vorhanden!! Somit habe ich als Käufer das Recht Forderungen einzuklagen, aber diese kann ich nur per Anwalt eintreiben. Darauf will ich hiermit hinweisen.
Ok, weiter. Fehler sind alles das was in den Missionen beschrieben wird (Kommandanten freischalten, Texte in anderen Sprachen usw.) und nicht gehalten wird. Das sollte gelöst werden und auch machbar sein!!
Wenn Euch dafür die Zeit fehlt, weil warum auch immer, dann gebt eine vernünftige Beschreibung des Editors raus oder erarbeitet einen nutzbaren wie in Panzer Corps, so dass man die Fehler selber beheben kann. Was ist daran so schwer??
Zu guter letzt würde es teilweise ausreichen, dass man mitbekommt, dass die Fehler überhaupt gelesen und weitergeleitet wurden

Edit: die gemeldeten Fehler waren in früheren Versionen des Spiels nicht vorhanden (Flieger Ass in Dünkirchen, Pionierschadens Anzeige in Iwo Jima). Diese Fehler wurden erst bei den Updates eingefügt.
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

KeinGeneral we have provided years worth of support for the game which is not legally required and I absolutely refute what you say and you have been permanently banned from the forum for repeated threats and your general aggressive behaviour to others, which has resulted in a number of complaints to our team from other users. Your presence here undermines the friendly environment where people come to enjoy their hobby. I regret to ban anyone but the forum will unfortunately be a better place without you.
Andy2012

Post by Andy2012 »

IainMcNeil wrote:KeinGeneral we have provided years worth of support for the game which is not legally required and I absolutely refute what you say and you have been permanently banned from the forum for repeated threats and your general aggressive behaviour to others, which has resulted in a number of complaints to our team from other users. Your presence here undermines the friendly environment where people come to enjoy their hobby. I regret to ban anyone but the forum will unfortunately be a better place without you.
Didnt come here to gloat. But good decision. Somebody has to draw the line here.

And for KeinGeneral, in German:
Ian hat dich aus dem Forum geworfen, weil Du andere Benutzer und seine Firma und Angestellten bedroht hast. Er hat Jahre damit verbracht, dies aufzubauen und fuer andere Leute wie uns einen Ort fuer ihr Hobby und Austausch darueber zu geben. Du hast diese Arbeit mit Fueßen getreten und dich nun aus der Gemeinschaft selber ausgeschlossen. Was auch eine Leistung ist, sowas muss man erstmal hinbekommen.
(and in English: Ian kicked you out because you threathened his customers, staff and employees. This is a place for people to enjoy their hobby; you mistreated them and Ians efforts to make this place enjoyable. Which is something, I guess.)

Return to “Order of Battle : World War II - Tech Support”