2 things

Order of Battle is a series of operational WW2 games starting with the Pacific War and then on to Europe!

Moderators: Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats

JohnMcCarthy1
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

2 things

Post by JohnMcCarthy1 »

1st how do I move my saved files over to a new computer, I just installed the game on my laptop and there is no save game file, so I checked my computer with my kriegsmarine campaign on it and there is no save game file but there are saved games when I load the game up. the weird part is I have moved campaigns across computers before, and I even have some of my old US campaigns on a flash drive, but since I cant find the save game file there is no where to put them.

2nd is there a Nelson/Rodney model in the game? or are all the royal navy BBs supposed to be KGV class Battleships?
I still would like to know why there is no "live" multiplayer for this great game.
Andy2012
Order of Battle Moderator

Re: 2 things

Post by Andy2012 »

JohnMcCarthy1 wrote:1st how do I move my saved files over to a new computer, I just installed the game on my laptop and there is no save game file, so I checked my computer with my kriegsmarine campaign on it and there is no save game file but there are saved games when I load the game up. the weird part is I have moved campaigns across computers before, and I even have some of my old US campaigns on a flash drive, but since I cant find the save game file there is no where to put them.

2nd is there a Nelson/Rodney model in the game? or are all the royal navy BBs supposed to be KGV class Battleships?
My saves pop up under My documents/my games/order of battle ww2/savegames . Steam version. Just copy, paste and enjoy. :D
Have no idea about the BBs. Erik should know. (Paging Dr Erik... :mrgreen: )
JohnMcCarthy1
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by JohnMcCarthy1 »

OHHHH thanks a ton I was looking under the steam files for the savegame folder. thanks Andy
I still would like to know why there is no "live" multiplayer for this great game.
JohnMcCarthy1
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by JohnMcCarthy1 »

does anybody know about the HMS Rodney being represented by a KGV thing?
Erik2

Post by Erik2 »

Nelson/Rodney is not available as a unit type (yet?). Hopefully the "rest" of the Royal Navy will be available in a future DLC.
Usually we get a lot of new unit types whenever a new DLC is launched.
JohnMcCarthy1
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by JohnMcCarthy1 »

ah ok, i just wanted to make sure my game wasn't broke/missing some files

Return to “Order of Battle Series”