Empires Apart heads into Beta!

Get all the latest news on Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Empires Apart heads into Beta!

Post by AlbertoC »

Just over a year ago we announced the collaboration with DESTINYbit on their upcoming title Empires Apart.

The game has the ambition to bring the feel of classic RTS games into the modern era and it’s the work of love of true fans of the genre. It’s been a long ride and the intervening months have been full of hard work. Now that we draw closer to release, the developer needs your help to fine tune, balance and bring the project to completion.

You can join in and help us refine the game – your feedback is very important to us, and it will contribute to making the game even better. You will be joining a group of very active and dedicated alpha-testers who are already in love with the game.

"As a competitive RTS gamer, Empires Apart is a game I wouldn’t miss. Got hooked up playing just the alpha, imagine what will happen in the final game." – TheMista

"I am confident Empires Apart will be a great RTS game. All the signs are there that they will make a game worth playing, with dedicated developers, and actively getting community feedback from testers from a variety of backgrounds." – robo_boro

"Even in the early alpha stages of the game, I had moments where I've enjoyed playing Empires Apart more than Starcraft 2 at times." – ZertoN

Empires Apart is due to release this Fall on PC. Stay tuned, we’ll publish and reveal more about the game soon! Want to hear all news about the game? Sign up for our newsletter!
nazarus23
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Re: Empires Apart heads into Beta!

Post by nazarus23 »

Can't wait to try it! Thanks :)
ThrashedPotato

Post by ThrashedPotato »

Looking forward to it.
Adne
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Post by Adne »

Can't wait to play this!
Cbrentje

Post by Cbrentje »

This game looked like everything I wanted. Keep on being awesome, devs :)
stysiaq

Post by stysiaq »

Godspeed. Empires Apart is probably the only game I'm truly looking forward to right now. The potential of the project is amazing.
Lysimaque
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by Lysimaque »

Same here, i am surprised that Slitherine decide to make Rts but i love the idea. It look like very like Age of Empires, i hope they will take some good ideas from other rts too .
Zamy
DestinyBit team
DestinyBit team

Post by Zamy »

Lysimaque wrote:Same here, i am surprised that Slitherine decide to make Rts but i love the idea. It look like very like Age of Empires, i hope they will take some good ideas from other rts too .
There's something from Starcraft and other similar games too :)

Return to “News & Announcements”