Field of Glory II - Immortal Fire is OUT NOW!

Get all the latest news on Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

Muso
Slitherine
Slitherine

Field of Glory II - Immortal Fire is OUT NOW!

Post by Muso »

Field of Glory II Immortal Fire is out!
Bury my body and don't build any monument. Keep my hands out so the people know the one who won the world had nothing in hand when he died – Alexander the Great

War can have many different shapes. Sometimes, the contenders have dreams of power and hegemony that collide. Sometimes subjugated people have to fight for justice and revenge against their masters. Leaders summon their brethren and subjects into a fight for motives that only a future victory will justify.

Eventually, there is a time when different civilizations can’t coexist peacefully, and different visions of the World engage a mortal fight.
What side will you take, when destiny calls?
Field of Glory II: Immortal Fire, the second episode in the series that is bringing back to life highly historically accurate wargaming, is now available!
Follow the Achaemenid Persian Empire in its expansion, the clash between the Greek City-States, the epic deeds of Alexander the Great and the following wars between his generals after his death.
This DLC greatly expands the base game content adding 8 new factions, 10 new units, 30 new Army Lists, 10 new Epic Battles, 4 new historically-based campaigns and 1 what-if campaign!
In addition, the Sandbox Campaigns module has been expanded to include all 108 army lists from Rise of Rome and Immortal Fire.
Get more information about Field of Glory: II Immortal Fire from its official product page.

Do you want to know more? Don't miss our Twitch Stream today, 11 AM EST / 4 PM GMT / 5 PM CET!
grumblefish
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Re: Field of Glory II - Immortal Fire is OUT NOW!

Post by grumblefish »

Muso wrote:Field of Glory II Immortal Fire is out!
Bury my body and don't build any monument. Keep my hands out so the people know the one who won the world had nothing in hand when he died – Alexander the Great
[/b]
Looks like a misquote. It is not contained in the main, ancient sources: Arrian, Plutarch, Diodorus Siculus, Curtius, and Justin.
BornGinger
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by BornGinger »

How come the DLC with all that content only is 2.67 Mb? Or is it maybe the 1.1.5 update which contains all the goodies and the DLC makes sure I can use it properly?
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

data can be compressed, it's pictures and or art that's bigger for a guess, but yes i'd also think some of the later as well
Atheatos
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by Atheatos »

Where is the Boxed Edition of Field of Glory II - Immortal Edition?
rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Post by rbodleyscott »

Atheatos wrote:Where is the Boxed Edition of Field of Glory II - Immortal Edition?
There isn't one.
Richard Bodley Scott

Return to “News & Announcements”