Field of Glory II: Legions Triumphant is out!

Get all the latest news on Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

Daniele
Slitherine
Slitherine

Field of Glory II: Legions Triumphant is out!

Post by Daniele »

Valouris superior to numbers. – Vegetius

When there is something greater than your own life to fight for, then there is no time for turning back. You must take your sword, your shield, say goodbye to your natural family, for you are joining men who will become your brothers in battle.

With them, you will fight until final victory or total defeat, sharing the destiny of your nation. Will you follow your brethren wherever the path of duty could lead?

Field of Glory II: Legions Triumphant, the new DLC in the series that is reviving highly historically accurate wargaming, is now available!

Take part in expanding the Pax Romana or fight it tooth and nail!

Witness the final disintegration of Western Roman power under pressure from the Germans and Goths (themselves attempting to outdistance the rising power of the Huns), and the desperate attempts of 5th-century leaders to hold at bay the barbarian tide, using armies at least partly consisting of barbarian troops.

This DLC greatly expands the base game content adding 10 new factions 19 new units, 24 new army lists, 10 new Epic Battles and 36 new Quick Battles!

With Legions Triumphant (together with the base game and Immortal Fire), the Custom Battles and the Sandbox Campaigns modules now include 132 army lists.

4 new historically-based campaigns:

o Third Century Crisis

o King of Kings (Sassanid Persia)

o Stilicho

o Empire of the Huns

Grab Field of Glory II: Legions Triumphant now!

Don’t forget to check out the changelog for the free patch accompanying the release! Version 1.2.5 brings many improvements to the campaign system with tons of new features, including the ability to name your units! Click hereto check the full change list.

Do you want to know more? Don’t miss our Twitch Stream today, 11 AM EST / 4 PM GMT / 5 PM CET!
GrayNemesis
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Re: Field of Glory II: Legions Triumphant is out!

Post by GrayNemesis »

Have any requirements changed for this release? After installing it I now get a message that says this app is not compatible with my PC. The iniital game and Immortal Fire were both fine.
rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Post by rbodleyscott »

GrayNemesis wrote:Have any requirements changed for this release? After installing it I now get a message that says this app is not compatible with my PC. The iniital game and Immortal Fire were both fine.
No, requirements have not changed. I suggest you post your problem in the technical support section: http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=488
Richard Bodley Scott

GrayNemesis

Post by GrayNemesis »

Disregard, I reinstalled everything and it is fine.
rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Post by rbodleyscott »

GrayNemesis wrote:Disregard, I reinstalled everything and it is fine.
Good to hear it.
Richard Bodley Scott

vakarr
1st Lieutenant - 15 cm sFH 18
1st Lieutenant - 15 cm sFH 18

Post by vakarr »

I tried to buy it using my 12 year anniversary code (41% discount) but it won't recognise the discount code
rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Post by rbodleyscott »

vakarr wrote:I tried to buy it using my 12 year anniversary code (41% discount) but it won't recognise the discount code
You might post this in tech support Chris.
Richard Bodley Scott

Return to “News & Announcements”