Ideas for new dlc

Order of Battle is a series of operational WW2 games starting with the Pacific War and then on to Europe!

Moderators: Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats

GUNDOBALDO08
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train

Ideas for new dlc

Post by GUNDOBALDO08 »

Future dlc surely complain endkrieg for germans in east front, i think it world be necessary one entire dlc for east front. But I think will be very good if we can have one more dlc for axis side that starti from operation husky (Sicilia), Salerno invasion, linea Gustav (Montecassino), Anzio invasion and then normandy, France and so till Ardenne offensive... obviously player can choice After panzerkrieg if stay more in eastfront or go to westfront with other dlc...
For allied campaign I hope in two dlc 1940-1943 starting with british in norway, france, greece and north Africa and second dlc 1943-1945 from Italy to france, till germany (dont forgive market garden please)
For Russian campaign same think: 1st dlc from finnish war till 1943 before Kursk and second dlc from Kursk to Berlin...
This is my favourite schedule
bru888
Order of Battle Moderator

Re: Ideas for new dlc

Post by bru888 »

I agree with your schedule, but do you mean "don't forget market garden please" because I am not aware of anything that has been done on that yet to forgive. I am not nitpicking because I would definitely want an Operation Market Garden in that campaign.
- Bru
Duplex
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Post by Duplex »

Yo necesito el chino DLC.
国民党万岁!

Custom Scenario Creator
Andy2012

Post by Andy2012 »

Well, bring your sunscreen and pack your towels, we're going to the desert first. (Think of it as a long beach. Really long.)
Duplex

Post by Duplex »

Ha, that's a nice way to think about it.
国民党万岁!

Custom Scenario Creator

Return to “Order of Battle Series”