Strange Happenings

Check Your 6 brings you in the middle of the World War II battles, with a turn-based strategy game that carries the spirit of the dogfights.
Damascus
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Strange Happenings

Post by Damascus »

Playing scenario as Germans trying to get five of six He-111's off northern map edge. 1) Allied planes crash into each other all the time. 2) Got five off and still lost; says I only got three off. List on screen said that five had gotten off, one was damaged but didn't blow up, four were safely off and one was still flying. Scenario should have been a victory.

Just replayed. Exited all six, it said "exited safely" on all six, score was 4/5 (what happened to "out of 6"). Lost again despite meeting all victory conditions.
Michael T

Re: Strange Happenings

Post by Michael T »

Computer says "no"
Damascus

Post by Damascus »

Now I have six He-111s which have not been hit at all and two blow up leaving the board. Impossible to win if undamaged aircraft blow up all the time. What is the reasoning for having aircraft destroyed as they leave through VPs? Played again, no damage to any planes, shot down four Brits and had four of my He-111s blow up on leaving. If this isn't a bug it should be.
YukiAsik666
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by YukiAsik666 »

Hi! I just wanted to inform you that we did acknowledge your issue and we are looking into it.

If I understood right, you're talking about "Into the Darkness" scenario, right? Could you possibly try to save your game through the scenario and, if these problems you're talking about happen at the end of the gameplay, could you upload here one of your saves, so we could try to run your game and see what will happen?
If you don't know, you can find your save files in your user's folder on C drive, under ~\AppData\LocalLow\Moonlit sp_ z o_ o_\Check Your 6!

Your output_log file would also be really helpful, you should find it in game folder.

Thank you in advance!
Damascus

Post by Damascus »

Had one shot down and one blow up as the remaining untouched five left. Can't attach save or log as I get message "The extension save (text) is not allowed."

EDIT: Got all six out. I had been sending bombers down left side of board and left-most plane(s) was the one(s) that blew up. This time I tried a few hexes from the right side and it worked.

Return to “Check Your 6!”