March to Glory is OUT

Get all the latest news on Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

Daniele
Slitherine
Slitherine

March to Glory is OUT

Post by Daniele »

''Napoleon is a torrent which as yet we are unable to stem. Moscow will be the sponge that will suck him dry.'' - Prince Mikhail Illarionovich Golenishchev-Kutuzov, Field Marshal of the Russian Empire

Napoleon Bonaparte seems unstoppable. His military genius combined with the revolutionary fire of his troops has crushed every enemy that stood against him. He has already proved his ability against the Austrians in northern Italy, and now, as Emperor is ready to overthrow every European kingdom.

Is he the Son of the Revolution, the bringer of freedom for all the people under the Ancien-Regimes, or a full of ambitions tyrant? Whatever the answer is, it is clear that only on the battlefield Europe’s destiny will be defined.

March to Glory, the new wargame from Shenandoah Studio, is out!

March to Glory is a turn-based strategy game that takes you through the Napoleonic wars with a new strategic and challenging gameplay, full of interesting mechanics combined with thrilling combat.

Give orders to many different units and choose the best tactics to fight with your forces: engage in ranged attacks, cavalry charges and infantry assaults!

March to Glory features a unique “Promotion System” based on unit's class, in which you’ll be able to shape an army of your design and needs. Promote units according to your strategy and always take into consideration the terrain type to create the ultimate war machine!

Grab the game now!

Do you want to see the game in action? Then don’t miss March to Glory Twitch Stream today, at 11:00 AM EDT / 4:00 PM BST / 5:00 PM CEST on our official Twitch Channel!

Bevington
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Re: March to Glory is OUT

Post by Bevington »

I purchased March to Glory earlier today and have tried to download four times unsuccessfully. Each time it gets hung up after downloading a small part of the file. I submitted a request for help to the support desk.
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: March to Glory is OUT

Post by VPaulus »

Bevington wrote:I purchased March to Glory earlier today and have tried to download four times unsuccessfully. Each time it gets hung up after downloading a small part of the file. I submitted a request for help to the support desk.
You can download games and patches from the Member's Area provided they are registered to the account. Please see the forum post below which explains how to do this:
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4290024

Return to “News & Announcements”