Can't get to New Campaign after finishing Narvik

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

gmayn115
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Can't get to New Campaign after finishing Narvik

Post by gmayn115 »

I have not been able to start the Campaign in west. After completing Norway and the last battle of Narvik, the screen said that the game will continue with all the core units being transferred to the New Campaign. Problem is, I have I can't find the next campaign. I am using the Panzer Corps Gold Edition. It seemed to download correctly but should I have removed the old Panzer General game I had on my computer. Help I love this game and I spend a lot of money on the gold addition. I am running Windows 10 on an HP computer all in one.
Gmayn115
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: Can't get to New Campaign after finishing Narvik

Post by VPaulus »

Check this:
viewtopic.php?f=121&t=41972
turn4441
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Post by turn4441 »

To continue in the campaign, you need to again select 'New Game' from the main menu after finishing GC '39 (or any other part of the grand campaign), then select the file folder on the lower right (red circle below), then select the campaign you want. If you finished GC '39, then you should select GC '40 (green box) and you should then be asked if you wish to import your core units from GC '39. If you are actually wanting to do the west campaign (GCW '42-43 in the blue box), you may do so but you will not be given the option to import your core and the game will provide units. After you complete GC '41, then you can import your core which finished GC '41 into GCW '42-43 or continue in the east with GCE '42.
gmayn115

Post by gmayn115 »

Thank you to everyone who responded. Got everything running. What a dum dum I am. Thanks

Return to “Panzer Corps”