Ship renaming

The Cylons have rebelled. The alliance of the Twelve Colonies falters. Take control of the Colonial Fleet and save humanity from an endless war.
Ransacktcw
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Ship renaming

Post by Ransacktcw »

Is there anyway to rename the ships on the Xbox version? Or did that feature just get forgotten on the Xbox version? It’s a little thing I know but it’s really annoying 😂
ebarnabas
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Re: Ship renaming

Post by ebarnabas »

As far as I am aware, no renaming on Xbox. For fleets you create for skirmish and MP, there is a list of ship names you can choose from, but you can't provide a name of your own. I'm guessing this is for family friendly reasons - although I am sure we BSG Deadlock players are above such childishness. Right? Am I right?
ncarr5211

Post by ncarr5211 »

That would be cool to re name in the xbox version but is not a game changer... although cooler name generators than what is in there now would be nice... as of right now some ship names i cant even pronunce lol. But i love this game its so epic. I dont want the dlc to ever end. Im so engrossed in this game hahaha
Commander Scott
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by Commander Scott »

The PS4 has the same issue. Like you say, it's certainly not a game changer, but I'd lying if I said I didn't feel a bit silly having three Berzerk carriers named Blackbird at one point. If for example, there's an issue with the game being able to use the built in keyboard software on the consoles, perhaps it would be possible to add the dropdown menu from Skirmish mode instead?
So Say We All!
Panzer_Spaniard
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Panzer_Spaniard »

I have read somewhere (cannot confirm, this could be scuttlebutt) that if you have an Xbox Supported (TM) computer keyboard and mouse, you can rename ships in the Xbox version. May be worth looking into?
Lt. Duran
Battlestar Trajan
BSG-91

Return to “Battlestar Galactica Deadlock”