Main Capitol moving a lot -- working as intended?

Moderator: Pocus

sage3
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Main Capitol moving a lot -- working as intended?

Post by sage3 »

Post 1.03, my main capitol appears to be moving a lot. Is this working as intended?

It doesn't appear to be moving to the region with the greatest culture. Not clear to me why it's moving. Most recently, I captured an enemy's capitol, and it moved there, even while the region was still under pacification. This doesn't seem good either from a game play or historical perspective.
sage3
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Re: Main Capitol moving a lot -- working as intended?

Post by sage3 »

My capitol has now moved for the 4th time in about 10 turns. This doesn't seem right.
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

nothing to go on, no region information, no save etc, if the developer needs or wants more, or even to comment, the save would be helpful for a reply

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 60&t=92667
sage3
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by sage3 »

zakblood wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:31 pm nothing to go on, no region information, no save etc, if the developer needs or wants more, or even to comment, the save would be helpful for a reply

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 60&t=92667
That makes sense if they think this is a bug, but it may be working as intended (capitol location is very fluid). I'm happy to provide a save to them if I'm asked.
Pocus
Ageod
Ageod

Post by Pocus »

I would definitively would like to get the saved game. Of the turn before the actual move, not after it happened :D
That's the reason why we generate automated backup though, to help with these situations.

Please send the file to support@slitherine.co.uk, address it to Pocus and copy paste the thread URL please.
AGEOD Team - Makers of Kingdoms, Empires, ACW2, WON, EAW, PON, AJE, RUS, ROP, WIA.
Pocus
Ageod
Ageod

Post by Pocus »

I got your save Sage, from Support. Thanks a lot, as I fixed the issue, your capital remained in Olina while you took Cantabria. The next patch (just a few more weeks) will have the fix :D
AGEOD Team - Makers of Kingdoms, Empires, ACW2, WON, EAW, PON, AJE, RUS, ROP, WIA.
sage3
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by sage3 »

Pocus wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:52 am I would definitively would like to get the saved game. Of the turn before the actual move, not after it happened :D
That's the reason why we generate automated backup though, to help with these situations.

Please send the file to support@slitherine.co.uk, address it to Pocus and copy paste the thread URL please.
Edit: Ooops, just saw your response. Thank you!
sage3
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by sage3 »

Pocus wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:42 pm I got your save Sage, from Support. Thanks a lot, as I fixed the issue, your capital remained in Olina while you took Cantabria. The next patch (just a few more weeks) will have the fix :D
Awesome, thank you.

Return to “Field of Glory: Empires - Tech Support”