New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.032

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

lennis29
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Posts: 154
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:54 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK"

Post by lennis29 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:44 pm

I sincerely wanted a version of the MOD to play grand campaing

phcas
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Posts: 1694
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK"

Post by phcas » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:12 pm

lennis29 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:44 pm
I sincerely wanted a version of the MOD to play grand campaing
We are first solving the strengthplate issue now.
Land Prototype.png
Land Prototype.png (5.62 KiB) Viewed 412 times
Even smaller prototype plate

phcas
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Posts: 1694
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK"

Post by phcas » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:26 pm

Oke everybody. AKRebel and I want to go for the option you see here. No infantry flags anymore than. If you all agree we start this now. We want to know your opinion about it.
test200.jpg
test200.jpg (68.42 KiB) Viewed 367 times

terminator
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Posts: 3066
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:48 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK"

Post by terminator » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:14 pm

For me, it’s good.

AKRebel
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Posts: 211
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK"

Post by AKRebel » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:25 pm

terminator wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:14 pm
For me, it’s good.
I like it too ;-)

Latro
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Posts: 230
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:05 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK"

Post by Latro » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:06 pm

yeah, looks better than the flags. IMHO

lennis29
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Posts: 154
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:54 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK"

Post by lennis29 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:07 pm

approved sir

53rdVaInf
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Posts: 181
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:13 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK"

Post by 53rdVaInf » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:35 pm

I'm on board with it as well

Stormbringer
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:08 pm
Location: France

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK"

Post by Stormbringer » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:41 pm

Approved !
"Seul celui qui sait comment mourir sait comment vivre"

jayw72
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:07 am
Location: Oklahoma, USA

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK"

Post by jayw72 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:17 am

I too am looking forward to this Mod. You guys are filling many of my wishes for this game.

In reference to the the strength plates, I too like them very much compared to the flags.

Thanks for your hard work and effort!

phcas
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Posts: 1694
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK"

Post by phcas » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:46 am

OK it's a go. I will start transforming all units with new strength plates today. Thanks for your opinion. We are glad we found a solution supported by so many of you.

Greetings

PHCAS / AKRebel

phcas
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Posts: 1694
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK"

Post by phcas » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:44 am

Who knows?

In the editor we are suddenly not able anymore to place new (Polish/German) transports. We still can place new normal units but not give them any transport anymore. Does anybody knows if we possible reached a limit or something?



0605_220mm_wz28.png
0605_220mm_wz28.png (84.04 KiB) Viewed 288 times

glaude1955
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Posts: 318
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:55 am

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK"

Post by glaude1955 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:54 am

Approved !

glaude1955
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Posts: 318
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:55 am

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK"

Post by glaude1955 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:57 am

phcas wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:44 am
Who knows?

In the editor we are suddenly not able anymore to place new (Polish/German) transports. We still can place new normal units but not give them any transport anymore. Does anybody knows if we possible reached a limit or something?

Do you encounter problems using Excel?

Best regards

Yves

terminator
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Posts: 3066
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:48 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK"

Post by terminator » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:21 am

phcas wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:44 am
Who knows?
In the editor we are suddenly not able anymore to place new (Polish/German) transports. We still can place new normal units but not give them any transport anymore. Does anybody knows if we possible reached a limit or something?
How many transports do you have for Germans and Poles ?

phcas
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Posts: 1694
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK"

Post by phcas » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:51 am

terminator wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:21 am
phcas wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:44 am
Who knows?
In the editor we are suddenly not able anymore to place new (Polish/German) transports. We still can place new normal units but not give them any transport anymore. Does anybody knows if we possible reached a limit or something?
How many transports do you have for Germans and Poles ?
A lot, maybe 150 or so I think

phcas
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Posts: 1694
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK"

Post by phcas » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:51 am

glaude1955 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:57 am
phcas wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:44 am
Who knows?

In the editor we are suddenly not able anymore to place new (Polish/German) transports. We still can place new normal units but not give them any transport anymore. Does anybody knows if we possible reached a limit or something?

Do you encounter problems using Excel?

Best regards

Yves
You think of an Excel error?

cw58
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:44 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK"

Post by cw58 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:00 am

Can you post a screenshot of the problem?

terminator
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Posts: 3066
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:48 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK"

Post by terminator » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:03 am

phcas wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:51 am
terminator wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:21 am
phcas wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:44 am
Who knows?
In the editor we are suddenly not able anymore to place new (Polish/German) transports. We still can place new normal units but not give them any transport anymore. Does anybody knows if we possible reached a limit or something?
How many transports do you have for Germans and Poles ?
A lot, maybe 150 or so I think
150 transports :o

---------------------------------------

It almost feels like an Official Beta :lol:

phcas
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Posts: 1694
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK"

Post by phcas » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:03 am

cw58 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:00 am
Can you post a screenshot of the problem?
There is no screenshot. The editor just at once don't add new transport units anymore to infantry/artillery etc. You can select them and click on a unit to place them in top but they just don't appear anymore.

Post Reply

Return to “Panzer Corps : Scenario Design”