New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels "PAK"-Mod - RELEASE v2.70

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

Latro
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.034

Post by Latro »

phcas wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:46 pm
Latro wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:15 pm
phcas wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:29 pm
ctd?
Crash to Desktop.
Well, it's more just a crash. Game stops working.
Any idea why? You mean the AMC35 2 light Cavalry Division?
No idea that tank attack goes ok, so I would assume it is the unit after that that causes it.
Can’t find anything wrong in the scenario.
I’ll “rewind” a turn or two, see if it happens again.
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

phcas wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:32 pm A question to the forum. We are adding special mine clearing engineers. What shall we do. Take away the mineclearing option for normal engineers so only mineclearing engineers can clear mines or keep the mineclearing option also to the normal engineers.
Always those decisions............... :)
For the moment, I would keep the mineclearing option for normal engineers and add the special mine clearing engineers as Auxiliary unit in a scenario to have the possibility to test this new engineer unit.
Latro

Post by Latro »

Latro wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:12 am I’ll “rewind” a turn or two, see if it happens again.
Still crashes on allied turn 13 but sooner. After a Bloch attack. So it's probably not a unit causing it.
maybe a corrupted save?
jeffoot77
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Post by jeffoot77 »

a bug in "low countries" :

--> in the first turns: i have sent 2 fighters 109 to protect the paratroopers on "den haag" and they were attacked by two Fokkers . All is normal but when it was my turn, my fighters 109 can't attack the two fokkers and the anti-air i dropped just the turn before on the airport has not protected my 109 and he can't attack the Fokkers too!

when i try to attack, i can't do nothing . Ii is like if i have already attacked.

edit: for this scenario , it is very fun to play , i like the big numbers of units to move but i was surprised that i could'nt use my own paratroopers : they can't deploy as planes...
my custom mini-campaign in order of battle :
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=374&t=79333&p=676302#p676302

Panzer corps mods archive : http://jeffoot.freeboxos.fr:41226/share/KmCyju7JFZX6dD2B/
phcas
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E

Post by phcas »

terminator wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:45 am
phcas wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:32 pm A question to the forum. We are adding special mine clearing engineers. What shall we do. Take away the mineclearing option for normal engineers so only mineclearing engineers can clear mines or keep the mineclearing option also to the normal engineers.
Always those decisions............... :)
For the moment, I would keep the mineclearing option for normal engineers and add the special mine clearing engineers as Auxiliary unit in a scenario to have the possibility to test this new engineer unit.
Thanks for your opinion
phcas

Post by phcas »

Latro wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:48 am
Latro wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:12 am I’ll “rewind” a turn or two, see if it happens again.
Still crashes on allied turn 13 but sooner. After a Bloch attack. So it's probably not a unit causing it.
maybe a corrupted save?
To the Forum, does other people also have the game crashed in the low Countries?
phcas

Post by phcas »

jeffoot77 wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:50 pm a bug in "low countries" :

--> in the first turns: i have sent 2 fighters 109 to protect the paratroopers on "den haag" and they were attacked by two Fokkers . All is normal but when it was my turn, my fighters 109 can't attack the two fokkers and the anti-air i dropped just the turn before on the airport has not protected my 109 and he can't attack the Fokkers too!

when i try to attack, i can't do nothing . Ii is like if i have already attacked.

edit: for this scenario , it is very fun to play , i like the big numbers of units to move but i was surprised that i could'nt use my own paratroopers : they can't deploy as planes...
Hi, I tried a few turns to look what happend. You have Paratroops and Airlanding troops. Paratroops (strenght 14) can be dropped from the air everywere. Airlanding troops (strenght 10) have to land in their aircraft on a conquered airfield they can not be dropped from the sky. With my Bf-109's I can normaly attack Dutch aircraft. Also my paratroops are fighting normal and FlaK works.

In history the paratroops had to take the Dutch airfields so the Airlanding troops could land there. It didn't work out to well, they could not capture the airfields in time so the Airlanding troops became in big trouble landing on roads and just in the fields. Many Ju-52 aircraft get lost for the Germans.

If other people recognize the jeffoot77 problem please tell us
error.jpg
error.jpg (86.06 KiB) Viewed 3150 times
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

Issue & Bug report:

Having participated and currently participating in several Betas on this site, generally speaking and this applies to all games, if someone encounters an issue or a bug, it is always interesting to have at least one screenshot and/or a savegame.
I have some doubts about the interest of the savegame because it is a mod and there are several installation options and that people can have fun to mod this mod :lol:

PS: so far, I have not encountered any serious bugs in this mod, and I think that several bugs encountered so far by other people first come from a personal problem and not from a general problem due to this very good mod :wink:
jeffoot77

Post by jeffoot77 »

"to the Forum, does other people also have the game crashed in the low Countries?"

--> after some turns playing, i got some random crash from my laptop lenovo. I think it is a lack of memory. It always appears after 15 min or 20 min of game. I just have to reload the game to play again . it already happened in poland scenario but it was very rare. ( a crash after 1h or more) ( i have the option /nocache in the launcher)

For the Low countries and my bug, i have tested again and i discovered that it was cloudy for my turn! So no air attack! sorry for the inconvenience !
I m on turn 4 or 5 and it is a very fun scenario to play , so many possibilities to invade france: i have dropped all my paratroopers near Den Haag and taken the city very fast... no need to take the bridge.. :)

Panzer corps mods archive : http://jeffoot.freeboxos.fr:41226/share/KmCyju7JFZX6dD2B/
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

jeffoot77 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:58 am "to the Forum, does other people also have the game crashed in the low Countries?"
--> after some turns playing, i got some random crash from my laptop lenovo. I think it is a lack of memory. It always appears after 15 min or 20 min of game. I just have to reload the game to play again . it already happened in poland scenario but it was very rare. ( a crash after 1h or more) ( i have the option /nocache in the launcher)
For the Low countries and my bug, i have tested again and i discovered that it was cloudy for my turn! So no air attack! sorry for the inconvenience !
I m on turn 4 or 5 and it is a very fun scenario to play , so many possibilities to invade france: i have dropped all my paratroopers near Den Haag and taken the city very fast... no need to take the bridge.. :)
What are the specifications of your laptop Lenovo ?
jeffoot77

Post by jeffoot77 »

15.6 inch
1920 x1080
Intel Core i5 2,50 GHZ
RAM 8 Go
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050
touch pad( to play panzer corps in my bed ;)
Last edited by jeffoot77 on Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

I will do tests with my desktop computer (I reserve my gamer computer for Panzer Corps 2):

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (14.99 KiB) Viewed 3003 times
jeffoot77

Post by jeffoot77 »

Low countries : just some feedbacks (before i forget) after turn 7:

- it is just a little frustrating not to have enough fuel for recon aircrafts. Especially in south map : no air-base... why fuel is needed for recon aircrafts? or they hav'ent not enough fuel ....

-other thing: when i gave order to my 4 paratroopers left of Den Haag to take planes again , all except one could do it. So i got one paratroopers left on ground... he will be obliged to make it on foot... why? is there a limit to numbers of paratroopers?

- the spy in france is a good idea but i fear to lose him and i don't dare to approach the border... is there a limit in detection? it is only infantery who detect him or any unit ?
so for the moment , i use it to detect some tanks but he is turning around...

Intenso82
Most Successful Mod 2017
Most Successful Mod 2017

Post by Intenso82 »

I tried to run this mod but it failed. After the briefing a black screen appeared.
I used GSGME for installation.
Earlier, I was able to launch one of the versions of the mod.
I tried installing only version 027, but the result was the same.
Complicated installation.
The BE mod installed through GSGME works.
[MOD] RUSSIA AT WAR:1941 - http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=75743
guuzidi
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by guuzidi »

Intenso82 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:18 pm I tried to run this mod but it failed. After the briefing a black screen appeared.
Hi, Intenso82

I believe I have suffered the same problem as you described, some time ago. Unfortunately, I don't remember wat was the exact reason. What is more I can't reproduce this problem/error right now.

However, bearing in mind the fact that the PAK-MOD runs perfectly for me at the moment, I could only present my current "installation status". It seems as follows:

1) I unzipped all necessary files of the mod in my "MODS" folder in the main directory of the game. It looks like this:

D:\GAMES\Steam\steamapps\common\Panzer Corps\MODS\PAK-MOD

2) As a consequence, in the PAK-MOD folder there are the following files/folders:

- Audio
- AutoPlay
- Data
- DLC
- Expansion
- Expansion 2
- Graphics
- Library
- Localization
- UI
- PanzerCorps Steam
- PanzerCorps
- Scenario Editor

3) Next, I ran the JGSME by its shortcut. The file path in JGSME looks as follows:

[D:\GAMES\Steam\steamapps\common\Panzer Corps\MODS\]

4) After that, I ran the Steam Client (not the Panzer Corps game yet)

5) Next, I went to the main folder of the game (not the mod folder). You should notice that after activating the PAK-MOD by the JGSME a new file will appear in this directory - "PanzerCorps Steam" (it will dissapear if you deactivate the PAK-MOD through JGSME)

6) Finally, I ran above-mentioned "PanzerCorps Steam" file in the main directory of the game - from this moment everything runs without any problem.
Latro

Post by Latro »

jeffoot77 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:45 pm
-other thing: when i gave order to my 4 paratroopers left of Den Haag to take planes again , all except one could do it. So i got one paratroopers left on ground... he will be obliged to make it on foot... why? is there a limit to numbers of paratroopers?
Is it the MG one?
I couldn't get that one to re-embark either.
jeffoot77

Post by jeffoot77 »

"Is it the MG one?"
--> no it is just a simple fallschrimijager : the MG one managed to take off...

"i tried to run this mod but it failed."

--> i have just made one copy of panzer corps folder on one of my DD and rename it "PAK" . Then i have overwrited all the files of the mod in this folder and for each new patch, I overwrite the new files...
No need GSME, no need steam folder : just a new folder "PAK" for this mod. And never got a problem to launch it.

Latro

Post by Latro »

Intenso82 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:18 pm I tried to run this mod but it failed. After the briefing a black screen appeared.
Another easy way is to unzip the mod somewhere then rename its ‘panzer corps’ directory to ‘PAKMOD’ and move that to the MODS folder.
uzbek2012
Brigadier-General - 15 cm Nblwf 41
Brigadier-General - 15 cm Nblwf 41

Post by uzbek2012 »

Аuthor tell when will introduce mobile brothels for the German army ? )))
http://wwii.space/voennyie-bordeli-vtoroy-mirovoy/
matadrox
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by matadrox »

Welcome! I have a question about instalation mod. All folders Panzer Corps copy in MOD folder, and turn it on in jsgme? Sorry for my bad english, but i use translator

Return to “Panzer Corps : Scenario Design”