New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.43

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

terminator
General - King Tiger
General - King Tiger
Posts: 3829
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:48 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.034

Post by terminator » Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:21 am

Another solution maybe easier with JSGME is to install the Pak-Mod with the updates in a folder apart from anywhere except the MODS folder, uninstall the old Pak-Mod in the MODS folder (after checking that the Pak-Mod is disabled with JSGME) then install the new Pak-Mod version in the MODS folder and activate it with JSGME :idea:

PS: this method is more secure than the previous one I mentioned since with each update we make a new installation of the PAK-Mod.
I don’t know and I have a doubt if the savegames are compatible with the different versions ?

My Savegames "Low Countries v0.034" turn 11,12 & 13 :
(08.12.2019) Low Countries, Turn 11-13.zip
(941.31 KiB) Downloaded 17 times

nono hard et heavy
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Posts: 346
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:18 am
Location: France

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.034

Post by nono hard et heavy » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:40 pm

terminator wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:04 am
nono hard et heavy wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:49 am
terminator wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:07 am

I also passed turn 12 without any problems :D , maybe you have missing or corrupted files that crash the game ?
Hello Terminator.
For me, 2 possibilities to install the mod (with JSGME):
1) Installation of the pak-mod v0.033 full and then the pak-mod v0.034
2) Installation of pak-mod v0.028, v0.029, v0.030, v0.031, v0.032, v0.033 and v0.034
In both cases, the game crashes.
Greetings.
Bruno
A common error (which I also made at the beginning and I always pay attention): you have to check before installing the updates in the MODS folder that the Mod is disabled with JSGME :idea:
Hello Terminator.
Please explain to me (in French if possible) how to do it. I don't understand what you mean. Maybe I'm stupid! I start again on a clean installation of the game. And then what? I install mod 0.033 full with JSGME. So far, I think I'm right, don't you? But then I have to install the pak mod 0.034 with JSGME. Maybe there's something here that I don't understand. So if you have the right solution, I'm a taker.
Thank you for your help.
Greetings.
Bruno

nono hard et heavy
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Posts: 346
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:18 am
Location: France

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.034

Post by nono hard et heavy » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:42 pm

terminator wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:21 am
Another solution maybe easier with JSGME is to install the Pak-Mod with the updates in a folder apart from anywhere except the MODS folder, uninstall the old Pak-Mod in the MODS folder (after checking that the Pak-Mod is disabled with JSGME) then install the new Pak-Mod version in the MODS folder and activate it with JSGME :idea:

PS: this method is more secure than the previous one I mentioned since with each update we make a new installation of the PAK-Mod.
I don’t know and I have a doubt if the savegames are compatible with the different versions ?

My Savegames "Low Countries v0.034" turn 11,12 & 13 :(08.12.2019) Low Countries, Turn 11-13.zip
Thanks for your help. Your save Low Countries turn 12 works well. I don't understand how it's possible ?

terminator
General - King Tiger
General - King Tiger
Posts: 3829
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:48 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.034

Post by terminator » Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:17 pm

For JSGME,
After having done some tests, it is not so important that the mod is deactivated if you want to make changes. However, if you make changes with the mod activated, in order for these changes to be taken into account, the mod must be deactivated and then reactivated with JSGME (do you follow me ?).
:arrow: In conclusion, I still recommend to first disable the mod with JSGME, then make the changes and then reactivate the mod with JSGME so that these changes are taken into account immediately :idea:

nono hard et heavy
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Posts: 346
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:18 am
Location: France

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.034

Post by nono hard et heavy » Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:43 pm

terminator wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:17 pm
For JSGME,
After having done some tests, it is not so important that the mod is deactivated if you want to make changes. However, if you make changes with the mod activated, in order for these changes to be taken into account, the mod must be deactivated and then reactivated with JSGME (do you follow me ?).
:arrow: In conclusion, I still recommend to first disable the mod with JSGME, then make the changes and then reactivate the mod with JSGME so that these changes are taken into account immediately :idea:
Hi Terminator
I just uninstalled Panzer Corps completely (including backups). I start again on a clean installation. I downloaded the Mod 0.037 full and the Mod 0.038. That's all. I'll start the scenarios again next weekend (Poland, Norway). I will create a separate file for the 2 mods. And I will follow your instructions. If it doesn't work, I don't understand anymore!
Greetings.
Bruno.

nono hard et heavy
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Posts: 346
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:18 am
Location: France

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.034

Post by nono hard et heavy » Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:14 pm

Hi Terminator.
I'm here now.
Image 1.png
Image 1.png (144.28 KiB) Viewed 1380 times

nono hard et heavy
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Posts: 346
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:18 am
Location: France

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.034

Post by nono hard et heavy » Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:20 pm

Hi Terminator.
It's me again. I'm here now. What's the next step ?
Greetings.
Image 2.png
Image 2.png (236.95 KiB) Viewed 1377 times

terminator
General - King Tiger
General - King Tiger
Posts: 3829
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:48 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.034

Post by terminator » Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:28 pm

If I understand correctly, you copy and then overwrite the content of the PAK-MOD v0.034 Update in the folder PAK-MOD v0.033 Full.

nono(1).jpg
nono(1).jpg (113.61 KiB) Viewed 1366 times

nono(2).jpg
nono(2).jpg (77.75 KiB) Viewed 1366 times

nono(3).jpg
nono(3).jpg (94.29 KiB) Viewed 1366 times
Last edited by terminator on Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

terminator
General - King Tiger
General - King Tiger
Posts: 3829
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:48 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.034

Post by terminator » Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:31 pm

nono(4).jpg
nono(4).jpg (97.46 KiB) Viewed 1363 times

nono(5).jpg
nono(5).jpg (62.69 KiB) Viewed 1363 times

:arrow: You should have that :

nono(9).jpg
nono(9).jpg (153.51 KiB) Viewed 1363 times
Last edited by terminator on Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

terminator
General - King Tiger
General - King Tiger
Posts: 3829
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:48 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.034

Post by terminator » Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:32 pm

nono(6).jpg
nono(6).jpg (50.18 KiB) Viewed 1362 times

nono(7).jpg
nono(7).jpg (52.76 KiB) Viewed 1362 times

nono(8).jpg
nono(8).jpg (53.05 KiB) Viewed 1362 times

nono hard et heavy
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Posts: 346
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:18 am
Location: France

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.034

Post by nono hard et heavy » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:25 pm

terminator wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:32 pm
nono(6).jpg



nono(7).jpg



nono(8).jpg
Mr. Terminator, thank you for your explanations and patience.
I respected your step by step. Thank you very much. I will test this next weekend. One last thing: you rename the Mod v0.033 full to v0.034. Okay. But if you want to install the'real' Pak-Mod v0.034 from PHCAS, how do you do it? Because in the "real" pak-mod v0.034, there are new units,...
Anyway, thank you very much.
Bruno.

terminator
General - King Tiger
General - King Tiger
Posts: 3829
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:48 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.034

Post by terminator » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:59 am

nono hard et heavy wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:25 pm
Mr. Terminator, thank you for your explanations and patience.
I respected your step by step. Thank you very much. I will test this next weekend. One last thing: you rename the Mod v0.033 full to v0.034. Okay. But if you want to install the'real' Pak-Mod v0.034 from PHCAS, how do you do it? Because in the "real" pak-mod v0.034, there are new units,...
Anyway, thank you very much.
Bruno.
What is exactly the "real" pak-mod v0.034 with new units ?

nono hard et heavy
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Posts: 346
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:18 am
Location: France

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.034

Post by nono hard et heavy » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:29 am

terminator wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:59 am
nono hard et heavy wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:25 pm
Mr. Terminator, thank you for your explanations and patience.
I respected your step by step. Thank you very much. I will test this next weekend. One last thing: you rename the Mod v0.033 full to v0.034. Okay. But if you want to install the'real' Pak-Mod v0.034 from PHCAS, how do you do it? Because in the "real" pak-mod v0.034, there are new units,...
Anyway, thank you very much.
Bruno.
What is exactly the "real" pak-mod v0.034 with new units ?
Hello Terminator
Update v 0.034 (86,20 MB) http://www.mediafire.com/file/pui3ffj46 ... 4.rar/file
That's what I meant by that. I saw your message at work and that's why I'm answering that now, during my lunch break.
So, this is the v0.034 (official) version of PHCAS of its Mod.
Greetings.
Bruno

Latro
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Posts: 284
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:05 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.034

Post by Latro » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:41 pm

Just finished the Battle of Britain.
Thouroughly enjoyable! Nice change from all the land battles.
Those radar stations are a bitch to take out, only managed it near the last turn. Guess thats only historical, as they are just narrow iron towers, difficult to hit and actually destroy.

British could do with one ot two more fighters early on, for the Kanalkampf, maybe?

phcas
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Posts: 2218
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.034

Post by phcas » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:02 pm

Latro wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:41 pm
Just finished the Battle of Britain.
Thouroughly enjoyable! Nice change from all the land battles.
Those radar stations are a bitch to take out, only managed it near the last turn. Guess thats only historical, as they are just narrow iron towers, difficult to hit and actually destroy.

British could do with one ot two more fighters early on, for the Kanalkampf, maybe?
bbb.jpg
bbb.jpg (51.81 KiB) Viewed 1178 times

Hello Latro,

Thank you for the feedback/testplay. A few questions.

*Do you think the balance is OK? (Beside one or two more fighters early on, for the Kanalkampf)
*Did you receive the messages correct when you reached a target? (enough radar/London/airfield hexes destroyed)
*No errors or crashes?
*Could you pick-up all German crews out of the sea?
*Any advices to us?

Greetings PHCas

glaude1955
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Posts: 335
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:55 am

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.034

Post by glaude1955 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:10 am

Hello PHCAS,

The rescue planes at sea can not be refueled.

Regards

Yves

daon
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:27 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.034

Post by daon » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:08 pm

Clipboard01.jpg
Clipboard01.jpg (125.7 KiB) Viewed 1078 times
Glaude : "The rescue planes at sea can not be refueled"

Latro
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Posts: 284
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:05 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.034

Post by Latro » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:44 pm

phcas wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:02 pm
Hello Latro,

Thank you for the feedback/testplay. A few questions.

*Do you think the balance is OK? (Beside one or two more fighters early on, for the Kanalkampf)
*Did you receive the messages correct when you reached a target? (enough radar/London/airfield hexes destroyed)
*No errors or crashes?
*Could you pick-up all German crews out of the sea?
*Any advices to us?

Greetings PHCas
I did have two extra 109's and an extra Stuka, so It wasn't too difficult.
Around turn 20 no more British fighters appeared, don't know if that is intentional but it did help with focussing on the remaining radar stations.
Can't remember getting a message for picking up all downed crews but all the other messages appeared.
No crashes.

Cheers,
Latro

Latro
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Posts: 284
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:05 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.034

Post by Latro » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:55 pm

One idea might be to couple the successful bombing of the airfields with the non-appearance of a few British fighters.
Bombing South Hampton resulting in less Spitfires appearing, as that was a big production centre for them?

That would also make the successful raids a bit more usefull strategically, besides the required victory condition.

daon
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:27 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.034

Post by daon » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:47 pm

Battle of Britain, seaplanes fail to refuel at seaplane bases, they recover only 5 points of gasoline

they can refuel at airport near "le Havre" (65,60) and at (101,30)

Post Reply

Return to “Panzer Corps : Scenario Design”