New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels "PAK"-Mod - RELEASE v2.60

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

petersbijland
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.035

Post by petersbijland »

Great project, keep up the good work. You are taking panzer corps to a new level. :D
jeffoot77
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Post by jeffoot77 »

short feedback of "france" : ( i m on turn 16, i have conquered paris)

-very exciting and fun scenario, the french line is strong enough and when it is broken, it is piece of cake, i like this feeling of "broken ennemy".

some little bad things ( for me) :

- no enemy boats? (except (spoil) : towards cherbourg )
- no core deployment for boats ...
- in the first turns , i decided to keep my line near maginot line but the enemy went out from maginot line! is it normal?
- still no possibility to buy some new core units( i have 6000 prestige) so i must forced some very good core units not to fight!
- the refugees are a good idea but they prevented my army to advance! they should'nt diseapear when german arrived? or at least, they should go in the forests but not staying on roads!
- Hitler never arrived on 11th june . Not implemented yet?
- when italy arrive in the war, i was deceived not to have to control some italian units near the Alps. Or not some italian planes to help ?
- Paris was an open city but thera are still some enemy units ( one B1 tank and AA) . Maybe theses units should be outside of the city in the north? just to avoid ambush
my custom mini-campaign in order of battle :
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=374&t=79333&p=676302#p676302

Panzer corps mods archive : http://jeffoot.freeboxos.fr:41226/share/KmCyju7JFZX6dD2B/
uzbek2012
Brigadier-General - 15 cm Nblwf 41

Post by uzbek2012 »

AKRebel
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train

Post by AKRebel »

Hello everybody,
thanks for your feedback, phcas will look at it and fix it
AKRebel

Post by AKRebel »

I am currently busy with the Russian units ;-)

Preview:
Anti-Tank
Artillerie
ReconImage
uzbek2012

Post by uzbek2012 »

AKRebel wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:45 pm I am currently busy with the Russian units ;-)
Excellent, but Russian units were under the Tsar ))) at the beginning of world war II in the USSR was the Red Army ;) Happy new year )
https://tanks-encyclopedia.com/world-war-II-tanks.php
http://union.4bb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=971&p=21
http://militarybook.ru/biblioteka/tanki ... _SSSR.html
http://itexts.net/files/pdf/arhipova-ma ... 174117.pdf

The captured technology :!:
http://beutepanzer.ru/Beutepanzer/main.htm

More trophies-just a little prestige )
Armored Trains Of The Wehrmacht !
http://wwii.space/bronepoezda-i-bronedr ... germaniya/
phcas
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E

Post by phcas »

New Year.jpg
New Year.jpg (343 KiB) Viewed 3526 times
Happy New Year everybody!

The Balkan scenario is not finished, it will come in January. AKRebel and Wurschtmaxe are guilty of that. They send me too many new units! :) We are still on full speed and will continue the project in 2020.

Many thanks from my side to AKRebel, Wurschtmaxe and everyone who is supporting us so far.

Greetings and best wishes for 2020

PHCAS
AKRebel

Post by AKRebel »

Happy New Year from me too!

We have achieved a lot, but it is still not enough ...
we continue and hope for more supporters and supporters of our mod. If you are happy we are too. Many thanks at this point for the many feedback and suggestions for improvement. Into the year 2020 ...

Greetings and best wishes for 2020

AKRebel
guille1434
Major-General - Jagdtiger
Major-General - Jagdtiger

Post by guille1434 »

Hello AKrebel, Phcas, and many others who are still dropping by in this forum...

I wish you all the best for this new year 2020!!
Also, a big lot of thanks to AKRebel, Wurschtmaxe and Phcas for the superlative work you are making with the development of this absolutely wonderful mod for Panzer Corps!

THE BEST FOR ALL OF YOU IN 2020! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
uzbek2012

Post by uzbek2012 »

http://streitmacht.com/viewtopic.php?f=406&t=2198

Happy new year fans Panzer Corps!
phcas

Post by phcas »

petersbijland wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:34 am Great project, keep up the good work. You are taking panzer corps to a new level. :D
Thanks petersbijland
phcas

Post by phcas »

terminator wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:41 am HuzarenBSA.png
Hello Terminator,

Thanks for your corrections for the EFX file. They will be fixed in the next update. I have no time to look after this attack animation values because there are so many other things I have to do for the mod. Great that you have a look at it from time to time and it will support us very much if you keep correcting the mod in this way. If you want you can also make a list. Than you do not have to post them one by one. See what you like most. Thanks.
phcas

Post by phcas »

jeffoot77 wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:18 am short feedback of "france" : ( i m on turn 16, i have conquered paris)

-very exciting and fun scenario, the french line is strong enough and when it is broken, it is piece of cake, i like this feeling of "broken ennemy".

some little bad things ( for me) :

- no enemy boats? (except (spoil) : towards cherbourg )
- no core deployment for boats ...
- in the first turns , i decided to keep my line near maginot line but the enemy went out from maginot line! is it normal?
- still no possibility to buy some new core units( i have 6000 prestige) so i must forced some very good core units not to fight!
- the refugees are a good idea but they prevented my army to advance! they should'nt diseapear when german arrived? or at least, they should go in the forests but not staying on roads!
- Hitler never arrived on 11th june . Not implemented yet?
- when italy arrive in the war, i was deceived not to have to control some italian units near the Alps. Or not some italian planes to help ?
- Paris was an open city but thera are still some enemy units ( one B1 tank and AA) . Maybe theses units should be outside of the city in the north? just to avoid ambush
Hello jeffoot,

You will be our major testplayer :) Thanks.

About your little bad things:
- no enemy boats? = They will come but I can not find so good what happend with boats in this period. Maybe someone can find out so we can place boats.

- no core deployment for boats ... = Thats a error, it will be fixed in the next update.

- in the first turns , i decided to keep my line near maginot line but the enemy went out from maginot line! is it normal? = The French units behind/in the Maginot line will stay there now.

- still no possibility to buy some new core units( i have 6000 prestige) so i must forced some very good core units not to fight! = 3 more coreslots now.

- the refugees are a good idea but they prevented my army to advance! they should'nt diseapear when german arrived? or at least, they should go in the forests but not staying on roads! = That's exactly the problem (challence) with the refugees! they are in the way. They all going South but not fast. They are a problem for the French movement but can be a problem for the player also if he goes fast. I will not give you some immoral ideas. Blowing them away would not be decently, but it clears the way...............

- Hitler never arrived on 11th june . Not implemented yet? = He will arrive, I test it again, it works, turn 14 hex 63,1

- when italy arrive in the war, i was deceived not to have to control some italian units near the Alps. Or not some italian planes to help ? = For now I added 2 Italian Air units arriving on turn 8 for you. For the future I can expand the map a little and add Italian ground units for the "Alp war", but the Balkan scenario has priority for now.

- Paris was an open city but thera are still some enemy units ( one B1 tank and AA) . Maybe theses units should be outside of the city in the north? just to avoid ambush = On turn 1 Paris in only stuffed up with refugees units. They leave Paris one by one to the south. The AI is acting on the free Paris hexes after the refugees leave. It's unpredictable what the AI is going to do. So there are no French fighting units in Paris at the start of the game.

Thanks again for your feedback, it's very useful. ps also more new railway's are added.

Greetings PHCAS
fr1.jpg
fr1.jpg (116.59 KiB) Viewed 3450 times
fr2.jpg
fr2.jpg (73.05 KiB) Viewed 3450 times
phcas

Post by phcas »

uzbek2012 wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:42 am
Excellent, but Russian units were under the Tsar ))) at the beginning of world war II in the USSR was the Red Army ;) Happy new year )
Thanks for this info uzbek2012, happy new year
phcas

Post by phcas »

guille1434 wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:26 pm Hello AKrebel, Phcas, and many others who are still dropping by in this forum...

I wish you all the best for this new year 2020!!
Also, a big lot of thanks to AKRebel, Wurschtmaxe and Phcas for the superlative work you are making with the development of this absolutely wonderful mod for Panzer Corps!

THE BEST FOR ALL OF YOU IN 2020! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Thanks guille1434, happy new year to you also. First hours work on the mod in 2020 are already done :)

Greetings PHCAS
nono hard et heavy

Post by nono hard et heavy »

Dear PHCAS, AKRebel and all participants and players.
I wish you a very Happy New Year in 2020.
Thank you for this fantastic mod.
Best wishes from France.
Bruno
jeffoot77

Post by jeffoot77 »

Greetings and best wishes for 2020 !!!

i just finished "France" scenario and i m completing some feelings about it:

-refugges : "Blowing them away would not be decently, but it clears the way"

--> i dit it one time ! but it is not glorifying! why not withdrawing 100 prestige each time player kill refugees? In fact, the refugees are not a real problem to move his own units .

-Hitler never arrived on 11th june . Not implemented yet? He will arrive, I test it again, it works, turn 14 hex 63,1

--> exact, he arrives on turn 14 but in the mission objectives, i quote: " the fuher will arrive on 11 june" and the turn 14 = 17 june in the game ! so i was expected him on turn 8 ( 11 june) and he never arrived on turn 8 .. just a probleme of date in objectives...

-when going south of france to get some prestige by taking towns, i got some difficulties to find airfields for my planes. No airfield in Nantes and Dijon : very strange , isn't it?

- I left some troops behind me to prevent partisans taking cities but i did'nt see any partisans ... it could be a idea t oforce the player to let some troops in each big city or maybe historically , there were'nt partisans?

Many thanks for this wonderful mod. You can't imagine the pleasure the players are feeling when discovering for the first time one scenario of the mod with all these new units and all the new mechanics.

Best wishes from France too !
my custom mini-campaign in order of battle :
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=374&t=79333&p=676302#p676302

Panzer corps mods archive : http://jeffoot.freeboxos.fr:41226/share/KmCyju7JFZX6dD2B/
nono hard et heavy

Post by nono hard et heavy »

jeffoot77 wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:45 am Greetings and best wishes for 2020 !!!

i just finished "France" scenario and i m completing some feelings about it:

-refugges : "Blowing them away would not be decently, but it clears the way"

--> i dit it one time ! but it is not glorifying! why not withdrawing 100 prestige each time player kill refugees? In fact, the refugees are not a real problem to move his own units .

-Hitler never arrived on 11th june . Not implemented yet? He will arrive, I test it again, it works, turn 14 hex 63,1

--> exact, he arrives on turn 14 but in the mission objectives, i quote: " the fuher will arrive on 11 june" and the turn 14 = 17 june in the game ! so i was expected him on turn 8 ( 11 june) and he never arrived on turn 8 .. just a probleme of date in objectives...

-when going south of france to get some prestige by taking towns, i got some difficulties to find airfields for my planes. No airfield in Nantes and Dijon : very strange , isn't it?

- I left some troops behind me to prevent partisans taking cities but i did'nt see any partisans ... it could be a idea t oforce the player to let some troops in each big city or maybe historically , there were'nt partisans?

Many thanks for this wonderful mod. You can't imagine the pleasure the players are feeling when discovering for the first time one scenario of the mod with all these new units and all the new mechanics.

Best wishes from France too !
Hello Jeffoot
After the rout at Sedan and the evacuation of Dunkirk, in all the history books I have read and the teaching I have followed, I have no recollection that in 1940 partisans took over a French town. In 1944, it's another story!!!
Greetings.
Bruno
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

France 1940 :

The texts could be better presented using the line jumping element <br> :

:arrow: Before :

France(1).jpg
France(1).jpg (145.98 KiB) Viewed 3398 times

:arrow: After :

France(2).jpg
France(2).jpg (145.73 KiB) Viewed 3398 times
phcas

Post by phcas »

nono hard et heavy wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:11 am Dear PHCAS, AKRebel and all participants and players.
I wish you a very Happy New Year in 2020.
Thank you for this fantastic mod.
Best wishes from France.
Bruno
Thanks Bruno, let's make things even better in 2020, best wishes to you.

Return to “Panzer Corps : Scenario Design”