Panzer Corps 2 is now available on pre-order

Get all the latest news on Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

DeathMutant
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

Re: Panzer Corps 2 is now available on pre-order

Post by DeathMutant »

Prosecutor64 wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:50 pm How come that I still can play the beta today? Thought there was a 48 hours limit?!
The 48-hour limit was for the Field Marshal Preview (version 0.9.14). Assuming that you are a closed beta tester, if you unlock and reselect the beta (in Steam) you can continue playing.
Prosecutor64
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by Prosecutor64 »

I just downloaded the Field Marshal Edition from Steam. But I am playing offline. Thatˋs probably the reason.
Grimnirsson
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Post by Grimnirsson »

My Pc is very old. It is AMD Phenom II X4 955, 4GB Ram, GTX 650 1GB. No SSD. Win7.
Try move around first campaign mission. I think the game default graphic setting are all high. I not feel any lag. Tonight when I back I will try again. If all ok, I will preorder this game.
I think developer can set the min requirement for this lower than the current one.
Well that's interesting and good news for me if true. Since even the min sys req says 8 Gb Ram is necessary I thought I would be out of luck with my 8 Gb Ram because my integrated Intel UHD 620 (i5 processor) is of course using part of that RAM...I so far can play anything just fine what I have installed (FoG2, FoGE, W40k Gladius and such) and was kinda bummed that I would probably not be able to run PC2. So there's hope it seems :)
PoorOldSpike
Colonel - Ju 88A
Colonel - Ju 88A

Post by PoorOldSpike »

Will PC2 be available for buying and downloading from Slitherine?
I don't usually buy stuff from Steam except as a last resort because of the massively long download times (e.g.14 hours for a recent flight sim)
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

PoorOldSpike wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:25 pm Will PC2 be available for buying and downloading from Slitherine?
I don't usually buy stuff from Steam except as a last resort because of the massively long download times (e.g.14 hours for a recent flight sim)
Yes.
hyperstork67
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by hyperstork67 »

I've been a member of the closed beta. I had some questions that I haven't seen answers to, my apologies if I missed them. Anyway:

If I start a game in the 1939 campaign, can I carry my units on throughout the war when the game officially launches, or do I have to start over once I have the full "Field Marshal" edition?

Also, how can I buy the Field Marshal edition before the discount goes away prior to the grand launch? Right now Steam still says the game is in my library and I can't pre-order.

Thanks for any help!
adiekmann
Lieutenant Colonel - Elite Panther D
Lieutenant Colonel - Elite Panther D

Post by adiekmann »

If I were you, just order it from Slitherine's website and then you get a free physical copy as well that first week that it comes out. In the meantime, you can play the beta.
Prosecutor64

Post by Prosecutor64 »

I am Stuck in Africa Corps Mission Battleaxe. In Turn 5 no more moves are possible. Hope that is merely a Beta Version issue.
Patrick Ward
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by Patrick Ward »

Prosecutor64 wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:00 pm I am Stuck in Africa Corps Mission Battleaxe. In Turn 5 no more moves are possible. Hope that is merely a Beta Version issue.
Not neccessarily but you're more likely to get an answer in the beta forum.

P

Pat a Pixel Pusher

demyansk
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Post by demyansk »

How do you order from the Slitherine site? I don't see it anywhere? I know it's on Steam but I rather order direct
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

You can't pre-order from our store.
If you want to purchase on our store you will have to wait until the game is released on 19th of March.
demyansk

Post by demyansk »

I don't see a box to click on to pre-order on the website?
TJLionheart
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by TJLionheart »

I purchased on Steam so I could get the 48 hour preview. I will probably buy the download version from the website too ;)
gerbercage
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by gerbercage »

That day I say even my pc spec lower than requirement, I still able to play.
Then when I try Italy 1943 first mission which have to defend from allied, now I know my PC limit.
My spec able to handle those tutorial, small mission at first campaign with all graphic setting to highest. (which is default by this game) but when there are big map with a lot of units, then it really need more.
For Italy 1943 first mission, I think my system take more than 5min to load the mission. Then in game upper left screen show with red text ( "texture streaming pool over budget 101.198MiB" I think it related to video memory which I got 1GB only so I reduce all to the lowest. After that it show with 1Mib over rather than 100Mib.

So if you want to play, I think you better get a graphic card with video ram 2GB as they stated. I check when the game loaded, so far it take about more than 2GB system ram, never reach 3Gb yet. So for this game, 2gb video ram needed for big map/mass units while I don't know in further mission got any needed for system ram that more than 3GB.

Anyway I will still preorder this game due to I like this kind of game. I will play until system cannot handle then continue it in future with better system.
OldFocker
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by OldFocker »

demyansk wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:30 pm I don't see a box to click on to pre-order on the website?
Me too. How to pre-order via Slitherine?
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

You can't pre-order from our store.
If you want to purchase on our store you will have to wait until the game is released on 19th of March.
captainjack
Brigadier-General - 15 cm Nblwf 41

Post by captainjack »

Does buying direct mean we miss out on pre-order bonuses?
Kerensky
Content Designer
Content Designer

Post by Kerensky »

captainjack wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:35 pm Does buying direct mean we miss out on pre-order bonuses?
I'm fairly certain there are no 'pre-order exclusives', so you shouldn't be missing out on anything if you don't pre-order.
Content, skins, scenarios, none of these are tied to pre-order only. They all belong to their respective game editions.

Pre-order exclusives are the discounted sale rate and 48 hour early access during last month.
captainjack

Post by captainjack »

Not getting a discounted sale rate sounds like something we're missing out on.
stevemat

Post by stevemat »

Wasn't it supposed to be available today? My Gog account still says 'coming soon'...no option to install it.

Return to “News & Announcements”