Panzer Corps 2 to be released on March 19th

A new story begins...
The sequel to a real classic: Panzer Corps is back!

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

Kerensky
Content Designer
Content Designer

Re: Panzer Corps 2 to be released on March 19th

Post by Kerensky »

The_Drill_SGT wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:56 am OK,

It may only be 2200 on the 18th here in Oregon, but I know my geography, and it darn well is already the 19th in half the world. Where's my frigg'n game?

pouts

stomps foot.

/pout off
Steam says 8 hours till ready for download/play.
AceDuceTrey
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Post by AceDuceTrey »

Will PC2's editor already have the campaign scenarios loaded so they can be mod'ed to historical units and names? And will we have access to the "units" file to mod as needed?
Rood
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Post by Rood »

Kerensky wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:10 am Steam says 8 hours till ready for download/play.
For all Steam users, you will probably need to relog Steam if you don't see the Install button.
Rudankort
FlashBack Games
FlashBack Games

Post by Rudankort »

AceDuceTrey wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:23 pm Will PC2's editor already have the campaign scenarios loaded so they can be mod'ed to historical units and names? And will we have access to the "units" file to mod as needed?
Yes and yes.
ElDude
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by ElDude »

Sorry to say that I don't see it here. I'm not playing this thing on steam where you have you game play analyzed and posted for all to see. I'm tired of waiting for this game and hearing nothing but steam. Not here, no word, not looking any more. Lost a sale.
Patrick Ward
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by Patrick Ward »

ElDude wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:42 pm Sorry to say that I don't see it here. I'm not playing this thing on steam where you have you game play analyzed and posted for all to see. I'm tired of waiting for this game and hearing nothing but steam. Not here, no word, not looking any more. Lost a sale.
The game's not actually been released yet.

Pat

Pat a Pixel Pusher

holmstedt
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by holmstedt »

ElDude wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:42 pm Sorry to say that I don't see it here. I'm not playing this thing on steam where you have you game play analyzed and posted for all to see. I'm tired of waiting for this game and hearing nothing but steam. Not here, no word, not looking any more. Lost a sale.
Not a lost sale yet, but why is it not available here yet? When it goes up on steam is out of your control, but your own homepage is not!

Ok, at what time and timezone will you release it here or is it linked to steam?
Last edited by holmstedt on Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
panogr
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by panogr »

OldFocker
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by OldFocker »

Wo ist es?
steevodeevo
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Post by steevodeevo »

holmstedt wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:21 pm
Not a lost sale yet, but why is it not available here yet? When it goes up on steam is out of your control, but your own homepage is not!

Ok, at what time and timezone will you release it here or is it linked to steam?
What I had hoped would happen (setting aside a 9am release as I had put aside the day based on the release date), was that Slithers would release at least 2 hour ahead of Steam for their loyal customers. I have been a purchaser from Slitherine and Matrix for 14 years. I would always buy from them as a preference and then use the Steam key they allocate so that Slithers get the max revenue (no fee to Steam or whatever) and I also get a loyalty bonus tick. When we got to 3 pm today with Steam saying launch at 4 pm GMT and no Slitherine launch, it seemed clear that Slitherine would release in a coordinated manner at the same time (or maybe later, we'll see) as Steam. I think this is a shame for Slitherine and Matrix fans.
LittleLiLi

Post by LittleLiLi »

steevodeevo wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:58 pm

What I had hoped would happen (setting aside a 9am release as I had put aside the day based on the release date), was that Slithers would release at least 2 hour ahead of Steam for their loyal customers. I have been a purchaser from Slitherine and Matrix for 14 years. I would always buy from them as a preference and then use the Steam key they allocate so that Slithers get the max revenue (no fee to Steam or whatever) and I also get a loyalty bonus tick. When we got to 3 pm today with Steam saying launch at 4 pm GMT and no Slitherine launch, it seemed clear that Slitherine would release in a coordinated manner at the same time (or maybe later, we'll see) as Steam. I think this is a shame for Slitherine and Matrix fans.
I guess you are aware of the current health issue, are you not?
There is another thread posted this afternoon, informing us +6that they have to shut down their office and start working from home. i.e. having delays as it is not something you organise in the blink of an eye ...
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=97449

Can't you accept that the World is not focused on a game right now? There are people working, and trying to organize their job, and their own life.
Please, be more patient than the average adolescent ...

edited:
... right now, it is on-line: I just bought the field marshal edition from their web site, and we are still 19/3 as promised.
https://www.slitherine.com/game/panzer- ... al-edition
steevodeevo

Post by steevodeevo »

LittleLiLi wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:20 pm
steevodeevo wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:58 pm

I guess you are aware of the current health issue, are you not?
There is another thread posted this afternoon, informing us +6that they have to shut down their office and start working from home. i.e. having delays as it is not something you organise in the blink of an eye ...
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=97449

Can't you accept that the World is not focused on a game right now? There are people working, and trying to organize their job, and their own life.
Please, be more patient than the average adolescent ...

edited:
... right now, it is on-line: I just bought the field marshal edition from their web site, and we are still 19/3 as promised.
https://www.slitherine.com/game/panzer- ... al-edition
Yep, well aware thanks, have worked for NHS 25 years in Londion. its a bit busy at the moment hence getting a day off was tough. Anyway enough said. Game is out and enjoying it immensely, even the traditional PzC frustrations of playing some scenarios 10 times over before victory :)

Return to “Panzer Corps 2”