Panzer Corps 2 - v1.01.05 Update

A new story begins...
The sequel to a real classic: Panzer Corps is back!

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Panzer Corps 2 - v1.01.05 Update

Post by AlbertoC »

We are releasing a patch for Panzer Corps 2, in preparation of the release of Spanish Civil War in two days.

It includes a fix for a crash occuring at the end of the last scenario, and introduces the missing localizations for Briefings and Debriefings in the new Spanish Civil War campaign.

Changelog:
- Added missing languages for Briefings and Debriefings for Spanish Civil War
- Fixed issue with crash at end of Madrid 1939
angrycustomer
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Re: Panzer Corps 2 - v1.01.05 Update

Post by angrycustomer »

The mission Along the Volga (after Stalingrad) doesnt work. Confirmed by another player allready. The game crashes while loading the mission. It doesn't matter if you load a savegame allready in the mission or if you enter it by finishing the last one and starting it that way. The mission is just broken now. Don't you test your patches?
Edit:
Tried to waste some time with the tutorial, just to find out it's broken as well:
LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 3198] Texture2D /Game/Graphics/Environment/Landscape/WE/Beach/WE_Win_Beach_roughness.WE_Win_Beach_roughness: Serial size mismatch: Got 0, Expected 3378
fluffybunnyuk
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by fluffybunnyuk »

I just tried to load the map in from the editor and play it. Tests fine in the editor.
Then i get a "serialization error - action needed".
kondi754
General - Elite King Tiger
General - Elite King Tiger

Post by kondi754 »

I really like this animation of the wheel driving the caterpillar, during the start screen 8)
Dmurphy238
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by Dmurphy238 »

kondi754 wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:17 pm I really like this animation of the wheel driving the caterpillar, during the start screen 8)
It is the little touches!! :D
Schneides42
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by Schneides42 »

In a save game of SCW there is no longer combat predictions moving units, either aircraft when you hover over a land unit or go adjacent to an enemy air units or a land unit when you go to move.
Vorskl
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier

Post by Vorskl »

AlbertoC wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:40 pm We are releasing a patch for Panzer Corps 2, in preparation of the release of Spanish Civil War in two days.

It includes a fix for a crash occuring at the end of the last scenario, and introduces the missing localizations for Briefings and Debriefings in the new Spanish Civil War campaign.

Changelog:
Alberto,
Deadly Grasp and Infantry General traits are gone from the selection; this change was not mentioned above, so please elaborate is it a bug or a patch's new feature?
fluffybunnyuk

Post by fluffybunnyuk »

They arnt much use in the DLC. Theyve changed the value to 0 in the players_traits_costs in the RulesAxisOperations.json file. I suppose you could mod them back in by changing the values to non-zero, not sure what the point would be though.
I'd punt for "new feature".
Vorskl

Post by Vorskl »

fluffybunnyuk wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:59 pm They arnt much use in the DLC. Theyve changed the value to 0 in the players_traits_costs in the RulesAxisOperations.json file. I suppose you could mod them back in by changing the values to non-zero, not sure what the point would be though.
There is no Infantry in SCW so makes sense to drop the Inf general. The deadly grasp drop is not so obvious though.
Also, the game laughed at me and after the 1st won battle awarded a very USELESS hero with the 'First Aid' trait that is applicable for infantry only. :evil:
Horseman
Colonel - Ju 88A
Colonel - Ju 88A

Post by Horseman »

Vorskl wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:31 pm
fluffybunnyuk wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:59 pm They arnt much use in the DLC. Theyve changed the value to 0 in the players_traits_costs in the RulesAxisOperations.json file. I suppose you could mod them back in by changing the values to non-zero, not sure what the point would be though.
There is no Infantry in SCW so makes sense to drop the Inf general. The deadly grasp drop is not so obvious though.
Also, the game laughed at me and after the 1st won battle awarded a very USELESS hero with the 'First Aid' trait that is applicable for infantry only. :evil:
Deadly grasp doesn't work in scenarios with AI allies so they probably chose to drop it from this one
scorehouse

Post by scorehouse »

r u saying deadly grasp is worthless? does that apply in the 01.04?
dalfrede
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger

Post by dalfrede »

scorehouse wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:22 pm r u saying deadly grasp is worthless? does that apply in the 01.04?
Deadly Grasp doesn't work when you have an AI controlled ally, as in SCW, it is not a revision issue.

It is blocked in the RulesAxisOperation.json file, which means it may apply to AO1939.
Which may be an issue if not fixed in later DLCs in the AO series.
There comes a time on every project when it is time to shoot the engineer and ship the damn thing.
Parnosian
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by Parnosian »

AlbertoC wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:40 pm We are releasing a patch for Panzer Corps 2, in preparation of the release of Spanish Civil War in two days.

Changelog:
Hello guys. I still encounter this crash after I finish the Madrid 1939 scenario. The same crash appears if I want to start the new AO1939 DLC....I have the 1.01.10.2 version installed at this moment, but it crashed on all other previous versions. Quite annoying 😠.
Any thoughts on this issues? Thanks.
adiekmann
Lieutenant Colonel - Elite Panther D
Lieutenant Colonel - Elite Panther D

Post by adiekmann »

Parnosian wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:57 am

Changelog:
Hello guys. I still encounter this crash after I finish the Madrid 1939 scenario. The same crash appears if I want to start the new AO1939 DLC....I have the 1.01.10.2 version installed at this moment, but it crashed on all other previous versions. Quite annoying 😠.
Any thoughts on this issues? Thanks.
For any tech issues, you are best served to post this to the tech support thread on top. It will get noticed faster there.
Parnosian

Post by Parnosian »

I'll do that. Thanks.

Return to “Panzer Corps 2”