Panzer Corps Gold - A new chapter for a historic saga...

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

Daniele
Slitherine
Slitherine

Panzer Corps Gold - A new chapter for a historic saga...

Post by Daniele »

Starting on February 6th we will be retiring Panzer Corps Wehrmacht and its individual DLCs from sale. It won’t be possible to buy each individual expansion anymore after that date.

After February 6th it will only be possible to buy Panzer Corps Gold, containing Panzer Corps Wehrmacht (base game) and all its DLCs in a single package. Panzer Corps Gold is also getting a steep permanent price reduction.

If you own Panzer Corps Wehrmacht or any of its DLCs, you will still own them and be able to download the installers and updates from the Members Area and play them.

Furthermore, we are discounting Panzer Corps Wehrmacht and all its DLCs for one week, so if you are missing some DLCs, this is your last chance to complete your collection, after which you will need to buy Panzer Corps Gold in order to have the full collection.

Don't miss the discounts, and check them out here

We've also prepared a list of FAQ to better explain what will happen to the Panzer Corps 1 saga on February 6th, so if you have any question please refer to the FAQ below.

6th February will be a big day for all Panzer Corps fans, as it is also the day when we will start the pre-orders for Panzer Corps 2, and we will give you all the details on pre-order bonuses. Are you ready?

Panzer Corps Gold FAQ

1) What does Panzer Corps Gold include?
Answer: Panzer Corps Gold includes the original Panzer Corps Wehrmacht and all of its DLCs, including the standalone expansions Allied Corps, Soviet Corps, Afrika Korps.

2) Where can I find more information on Panzer Corps Gold?
Answer: You can find more info at its product page on Slitherine here <inserire link>. The product page on Steam will go live on February 6th 2020.

3) Will I be able to buy individual Panzer Corps DLCs after February 6th 2020?
Answer: No, it will only possible to acquire them as part of Panzer Corps Gold, and won’t be purchasable individually.

4) What about the standalones, Allied Corps, Soviet Corps, Afrika Korps? Are those going to be still available individually?
Answer: No, they are not going to be sold individually. Like the other DLCs, they will be part of Panzer Corps Gold.

5) I bought Panzer Corps or one of its DLCs on Matrix, do I get a discount?
Answer: No, you don’t get a discount by owning Panzer Corps or one of its DLCs. Instead, Panzer Corps Wehrmacht and all DLCs are discounted for everyone until February 6th 2020, so if you’d like to complete your collection you a few days to do it.

6) Will I be able to play the Panzer Corps game and DLCs I own after February 6th 2020?
Answer: Of course! They will still be in your library, you will still have access to your serials in your My Page section on the Slitherine / Matrix website, and you will be able to download all the installers and updates. If you own them on Steam, you will retain them in your Steam library, and you can still download, install and play them.
If you already own all of Panzer Corps DLCs, you don't miss anything from not owning Panzer Corps Gold.

7) Is Panzer Corps Gold available with a physical edition?
Answer: Yes. You can buy the physical edition of Panzer Corps Gold and you will receive it in a boxed edition and a single cd-dvd.

8) Why are you doing this?
Answer: Panzer Corps Wehrmacht has a lot of expansions. Seeing so many expansions might be quite intimidating and complex for a new player. By combining all the expansions in a single package we feel it will be much more simple for new players to enjoy Panzer Corps. Furthermore, the original price of Panzer Corps Gold reflected the huge amount of content included originally, but now after 9 years we feel that $79,99 might be a big barrier for any new potential player, so we wanted to offer a permanent price reduction.
PeteMitchell
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

Re: Panzer Corps Gold - A new chapter for a historic saga...

Post by PeteMitchell »

This could be relevant for people buying Panzer Corps Gold, just fyi:

viewtopic.php?f=146&p=827031
Comprehensive Battlefield Europe AAR:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=86481
JDLgnd
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by JDLgnd »

Panzer Corps Gold Edition is missing some DLC's on the Steam Store page. There is no listing for Soviet Corps and the 3 US Corps. It seems all the DLC's are there now in the Steam Store.
Last edited by JDLgnd on Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dilling
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by Dilling »

Can you do a discount for Panzer Corps Gold on the ipad as well? When I hit the ingame shop button it still shows €64,99, thxs.
KarisFraMauro
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Post by KarisFraMauro »

I apologize for asking what is surely a dumb question but if I re-buy panzer corps (I bought the base game ages ago which was fun, good work to all concerned!) on steam now that it's panzer corps gold, do I get the dlc / expansions or not? The reason I ask is when I went to buy it I was told I already had it in my library (which I do. Without any expansions) and therefore I WOULD NOT be getting anything new. Again I'm sure you've already answered this elsewhere but I appreciate any feedback. Thank you.
BrainByte
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by BrainByte »

I have the same issue as KarisFraMauro and would like to know how to get "Africa Korps" when I had the "Panzer Corps" base game converted to "Panzer Corps Gold".

On Stream I am unable to buy any DLCs for Panzer Corps Gold and I do *not* have the Africa Korps add-on and it has since been withdrawn.
KarisFraMauro wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:30 am I apologize for asking what is surely a dumb question but if I re-buy panzer corps (I bought the base game ages ago which was fun, good work to all concerned!) on steam now that it's panzer corps gold, do I get the dlc / expansions or not? The reason I ask is when I went to buy it I was told I already had it in my library (which I do. Without any expansions) and therefore I WOULD NOT be getting anything new. Again I'm sure you've already answered this elsewhere but I appreciate any feedback. Thank you.
dalfrede
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger

Post by dalfrede »

BrainByte wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:11 pm On Stream I am unable to buy any DLCs for Panzer Corps Gold and I do *not* have the Africa Korps add-on and it has since been withdrawn.
Panzer Corps Gold includes all DLCs. The issue how to get the DLCs authorized.
I bought Gold from slitherline and had to get Steam Auth codes from this site, and had to individually type in serial numbers for each DLC.
ie enter the same serial number on this site ~10 times and then enter the new Steam codes for each DLC.

If you bought Gold from Steam, you should either reinstall on Steam, or you have to enter the Steam code for each DLC.
The Steam site should be able to tell which works.
There comes a time on every project when it is time to shoot the engineer and ship the damn thing.
KarisFraMauro

Post by KarisFraMauro »

I just ignored the scary steam warning and bought the gold package while crossing my fingers. Worked great! Got all the dlc. Although, heh, I forgot my password and haven't been able to try multiplayer... I used to play lots of Order of Battle multiplayer, actually prefered it to the campaign where Moscow with its infinite reinforcements (and impossibly expensive unit repair) left me unimpressed.
circuitjudge

Post by circuitjudge »

Ordered Panzer Corps Gold. I have a Mac. Can't download. Tried using support and got the run around. In the past support has been great. If this is not mac compatible. It should say it on the game preview page.
PeteMitchell
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

Post by PeteMitchell »

circuitjudge wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:06 pm Ordered Panzer Corps Gold. I have a Mac. Can't download. Tried using support and got the run around. In the past support has been great. If this is not mac compatible. It should say it on the game preview page.
Maybe compare here:
viewtopic.php?f=121&t=94459
Farre
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

Post by Farre »

Hello

Its say Hundreds scenarios linked together in 18 huge campaigns, so can i play all campaigns with the same force?
PeteMitchell
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

Post by PeteMitchell »

Farre wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:19 pm Hello

Its say Hundreds scenarios linked together in 18 huge campaigns, so can i play all campaigns with the same force?
Not by design as you play different nations... maybe it's still possible by tweaking the game files (e.g. by importing your core to other campaigns, not sure) but I doubt it... and even if you manage to do so, it will break the balance of the game at various points as you need to think of the various campaigns in parallel time dimensions, e.g. you can play the game from different sides (nations) in the same year, e.g. 1942. Hope this makes sense...

Maybe compare here:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... =244331746
dalfrede

Post by dalfrede »

Farre wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:19 pm Its say Hundreds scenarios linked together in 18 huge campaigns, so can i play all campaigns with the same force?
You mean can you play 'US Corps' with your German Army from the 'Grand Campaign'?
No.

The GC allows you to build a German Army and use it for all the separate GC campaigns + Sea Lion.
US Corps allows you to use your Army from 42 through 45.

All the other campaigns are stand alone, with separate Armies.
There is a mod to import your GC40 army into AK, but the hero criteria mismatch causes problems.
There comes a time on every project when it is time to shoot the engineer and ship the damn thing.
Farre

Post by Farre »

Ok , thanks for the answer
Japoivvb
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Japoivvb »

As Dilling requested in February...

Can you do a discount for Panzer Corps Gold on the ipad as well? When I hit the ingame shop button it still shows €89,99, thxs.
PeteMitchell
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

Post by PeteMitchell »

Here is also Japoivvb's thread to collect improvement opportunities for PzC1... very much worth having a look IMHO:
viewtopic.php?f=121&t=100067
Gorgo64

Post by Gorgo64 »

Hello everyone.
I know I'm late to the party but...
I bought Panzer Corps on steam a long, long time ago, and found only recently the time to play it. I enjoyed it, decided to buy some DLC...
I'd gladly buy the whole Gold package, but I see that Win8/10 is the minimal OS requirement, while my vanilla Panzer Corps just ran fine on Win7(64).
Is the Win8/10 OS requirement mandatory, or the game runs just like the non-gold edition ?
PeteMitchell
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

Post by PeteMitchell »

PzC 1 Gold runs on Win 7...

but Win 7 is not safe for you anymore, Win 10 is better
faos333

Post by faos333 »

Welcome to the party Gorgo64,

I run my Steam Gold edition with all the DLCs on Win 7, no problems at all
Battlefield Europe get the most from Panzer Corps 8)
Download the new 2.4 Mod here http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=47985
Gorgo64

Post by Gorgo64 »

PeteMitchell wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:22 pm PzC 1 Gold runs on Win 7...

but Win 7 is not safe for you anymore, Win 10 is better
faos333 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:27 pm Welcome to the party Gorgo64,

I run my Steam Gold edition with all the DLCs on Win 7, no problems at all
Thanks to both of you for the answers. That's good news.

Return to “Panzer Corps”