FG2 on Xbox - skirmish random map

Fantasy General II - Invasion is the reimagination of the strategy game classic from the 90s!

Armies once again draw battle-lines on the war-torn land of Keldonia, and a new generation of commanders will test their bravery and tactics against each other. Fantasy wargaming is back!
Adraeth
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

FG2 on Xbox - skirmish random map

Post by Adraeth »

Just a quick question:

If i am right the skirmishes on consoles are with pre made maps and the procedural maps are inside the "curse" campaign, anyway, would it be possible to have random map skirmishes even on console?

Thanks in advance
ObG_Chris
Owned by Gravity
Owned by Gravity

Re: FG2 on Xbox - skirmish random map

Post by ObG_Chris »

At first there were some technical issues with the existing procedural skirmish maps on console that is why they weren't included.
If everything goes according to plan you will see them included in the first patch after Empire Aflame is released.
Adraeth

Post by Adraeth »

Wow!! :D :D :D
Adraeth

Post by Adraeth »

Thanks for the new procedural castles conquest map for XBOX :D

However after an average of 10 battles i see that the AI is not so aggressive and it is not so prone to advance and take castles or maybe attacking the player, is it intended or maybe i have to upgrade the difficulty level inside the procedural map from the options menu?

thanks in advance
OBG_primetide
Owned by Gravity
Owned by Gravity

Post by OBG_primetide »

Well, the AI is trying to get to the castles, but depending on difficulty it may not have enough troops. Also, AI rarely makes a run for things, like the player would, so it can be a little slower.
Making Fantasy General 2
Adraeth

Post by Adraeth »

Indeed i tried at higher levels, and with Heroes at level 2 and the AI gives a challenge.

I would like to thank you, i play FG2 (with all dlcs) on Xbox everyday, hope more Dlcs will show in near future.

Excellent work here :)

Return to “Fantasy General II - Invasion”