Any help you need from fans?

Take up the role of a great wizard, wield powerful spells, command fantasy races and challenge your rivals in this remake of a cult turn-based strategy classic. Do you have what it takes to become Master of Magic?
Maxvlad
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Any help you need from fans?

Post by Maxvlad »

So after many rumors of MoM remakes over the years, I seem to have become deaf to them. I just found out about this project today and while you're clearly in the eleventh hour of production, I was just curious if you had any superficial needs that fans could help with? As for me personally, I do voice over work, and I would love to contribute something to this project if you have any need for such things. Again, I recognize this is probably too little too late, but I figure it never hurts to ask! Either way, I'm eagerly anticipating the chance to play what you're putting together!
Atherys
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Re: Any help you need from fans?

Post by Atherys »

Perhaps you can help through beta testing that you can register. I'm currently hoping to get the 2nd wave.
Maxvlad

Post by Maxvlad »

I registered for Beta just before I posted this thread. :D Got my fingers crossed.
Arent
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by Arent »

Maxvlad wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 11:27 pm So after many rumors of MoM remakes over the years, I seem to have become deaf to them. I just found out about this project today and while you're clearly in the eleventh hour of production, I was just curious if you had any superficial needs that fans could help with? As for me personally, I do voice over work, and I would love to contribute something to this project if you have any need for such things. Again, I recognize this is probably too little too late, but I figure it never hurts to ask! Either way, I'm eagerly anticipating the chance to play what you're putting together!
Probably just getting the word out. I already posted screenshots & stuff to social networks. I guess that might help Slitherine a little to sell more.

Return to “Master of Magic”