The curse...really!

Fantasy General II - Invasion is the reimagination of the strategy game classic from the 90s!

Armies once again draw battle-lines on the war-torn land of Keldonia, and a new generation of commanders will test their bravery and tactics against each other. Fantasy wargaming is back!
euramer
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

The curse...really!

Post by euramer » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:41 am

I am playing Ailsa (in veteran mode/enemy scaling off) and following the Curse campaign I have arrived at "A Realm gone Mad" scénario, and there I found a challenge which surpass all my expectations: Multiple groups of Trolls with 4 chargers & 3 pups, compete with the raving "humans" locals to kill with ease my little group. Acting in concert 2 Troll chargers can kill any opposite numbers, and they regenerate... I completed this small campaign with the imperials which have a better armor, and can boost their dommages, but Ailsa doesn't have the time in this campaign to build much strength/specialties. For me this scenario look slightly unbalanced, but you may disagree... and I take any advice!

OBG_primetide
Owned by Gravity
Owned by Gravity

Re: The curse...really!

Post by OBG_primetide » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:34 am

Well, for Ailsa it is a little harder admittedly at this junction - your best bet is to either summon defensively or give defensive spells to your front units and take a very cautious approach. If I remember correctly, the Trolls and HUmans will attack one another, so kiting them with a flying unit may also be a solution. Getting a spirit wolf or ancestors is also advisable, as they can attack from mountain hexes, which are not accessible to the enemy.
Making Fantasy General 2

Return to “Fantasy General II - Invasion”