Achievement doesnt get unlocked

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

codman
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Re: Achievement doesnt get unlocked

Post by codman »

Goose is correct about unlocking the higher difficulties. In the "vanilla" campaign (which mimics the original PG), you need to get a decisive victory in the USA West. Now that you finished the campaign and if you don't want to replay it, just open up the the save file where you start the USA West scenario and type in the code "endscn 0" and you'll get the DV. This should open up Rommel, Guderian and Manstein for you to use.

Somewhere in this forum there's a post that explains how to unlock the Ultimate Difficulty level by changing something in one of the data files but that could lead to gray hair and substance abuse... ;-)

Good luck!
Man0lo
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Man0lo »

I ve repeated many times in the forums that I dont care much to unlock the additional difficulties. All I want is to unlock the FM steam achievement badge to decorate my steam profile.
Wehrmacht vanilla campaign doesnt seem to provide it even if you get all the victories decisive. Someone said before that maybe only GC's give it. Well I want this to be confirmed tho before I buy the GC pack.
goose_2
Tournament Organizer of the Year 2017
Tournament Organizer of the Year 2017

Post by goose_2 »

Man0lo wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:08 am I ve repeated many times in the forums that I dont care much to unlock the additional difficulties. All I want is to unlock the FM steam achievement badge to decorate my steam profile.
Wehrmacht vanilla campaign doesnt seem to provide it even if you get all the victories decisive. Someone said before that maybe only GC's give it. Well I want this to be confirmed tho before I buy the GC pack.
Most of the achievements are solvable with the GC. I received the fm steam achievement when I played the gc 39 and was surprised it did not unlock the higher difficulties
goose_2
Lutheran Multiplayer Tournament Organizer. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRHQShaOv5PWoer6cP1syLQ
Man0lo
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Man0lo »

goose_2 wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:41 pmMost of the achievements are solvable with the GC. I received the fm steam achievement when I played the gc 39 and was surprised it did not unlock the higher difficulties
Yeh someone before also mentioned that only Vanilla Campaigns unlock the extra difficulty levels. Thanks for letting me know you unlocked the achievement with the GC. I ll consider of buying it.

Return to “Panzer Corps”