Slower animations and Battle Log

Fantasy General II - Invasion is the reimagination of the strategy game classic from the 90s!

Armies once again draw battle-lines on the war-torn land of Keldonia, and a new generation of commanders will test their bravery and tactics against each other. Fantasy wargaming is back!
jamespcrowley
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Slower animations and Battle Log

Post by jamespcrowley » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:47 pm

Enjoying the Prologue (to the point of purchasing the whole deal) but would really like an option to slow things down a little.
Currently you can increase the speed of the animations but not reduce it. I find that often a lot of AI units act so quickly that I loose track of what they have done and then have to check all of my units to see what has happened. Not much point in having animations at all if you cannot choose to actually see them. An option to have the AI battles stop, before the next one begins, to give time to absorb the details would be useful as well
Also it would be good to have a combat log; lots of pluses and minuses going on, so would be good to see how they have all been calculated to get the given result. This is a wargame after all.

apollos
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Re: Slower animations and Battle Log

Post by apollos » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:34 am

Hi I agree it would be nice to have an option to have the AI battles stop

Return to “Fantasy General II - Invasion”