Explain to me again gold ratio

Fantasy General II - Invasion is the reimagination of the strategy game classic from the 90s!

Armies once again draw battle-lines on the war-torn land of Keldonia, and a new generation of commanders will test their bravery and tactics against each other. Fantasy wargaming is back!
uneducated
2nd Lieutenant - Elite Panzer IVF/2
2nd Lieutenant - Elite Panzer IVF/2

Explain to me again gold ratio

Post by uneducated » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:05 pm

Who has the best explanation of the rewards system. There must be a a decent video which shows it clearly by now.

How do you work out what to do? Raid all the steads in the hope of finding items? That would be natural. But then there is some advantage (?) of not exploring and not finding hidden treasures too.

Can anybody understand it?

Also, why isn't there an "Undo" button yet?!

Thanks for the new, free DLC!

OBG_primetide
Owned by Gravity
Owned by Gravity

Re: Explain to me again gold ratio

Post by OBG_primetide » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:06 pm

As Barbarians you are usually better off raiding settlements for gold/items than to keep Region wealth high. The only advantage of NOT doing that is that if you end with some Region Wealth still left, you get the remainder multiplied by a certain amount of gold as a reward after the mission ends. But in most cases raiding yields better results. Also once Region Wealth has run dry, you no longer receive rewards for exploring locations or raiding.
Making Fantasy General 2

Return to “Fantasy General II - Invasion”