Unlock all Ships early!

The Cylons have rebelled. The alliance of the Twelve Colonies falters. Take control of the Colonial Fleet and save humanity from an endless war.
psxyke
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Unlock all Ships early!

Post by psxyke » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:39 pm

I was looking at some way to unlock the ships from Ghost Fleet Offensive for all campaigns and I'm glad to share how I did it :twisted: mainly because if you only play the campaign you can't use them for many missions :(

Warning: this requires editing your save game, so I recommend that you back up everything

- The main thing you need is to have all the dlc with a saved game where you already have everything unlocked , save your game in the second position on the list.
- You need a text editor, I recommend this one, since it is the one I use https://notepad-plus-plus.org/downloads/
- Locate where your saved games are: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\180418808\544610\remote
- To start, enter the game and start a new game Deadlock Campaign+Broken Alliance Campaign save your game at the top of the list.
- If you already did all these steps you will have the following files campaign1.bsgsave (the file you will edit) and campaign2.bsgsave (where you will copy what you need)
- Open on Notepad++ campaign2.bsgsave where you have everything unlocked, will show its content in a long line of text.
- Start a search with this word "UnlockedShips"
- Copy everything from "UnlockedShips" until you find "ShipsDestroyed"
- Open on Notepad++ campaign1.bsgsave Start a search with this word "UnlockedShips"
- Select all the text from "UnlockedShips" until you find "ShipsDestroyed" and paste everything you already copied from campaign2.bsgsave. Save the file
- Star the game and load the first saved game.

Now you have the ability to build all ships, use all squadrons and ammunition even in the first campaign :mrgreen: Jupiter Mk II I see you 8)

DEFCONwon

Re: Unlock all Ships early!

Post by DEFCONwon » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:46 pm

Thanks! I've been wanting to be able to play the entire game with the other ships. I wish they would make this part of the game after your first playthrough. It would be good to have to save up to unlock them, but have them available to do so with.

psxyke

Post by psxyke » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:54 pm

DEFCONwon wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:46 pm
Thanks! I've been wanting to be able to play the entire game with the other ships. I wish they would make this part of the game after your first playthrough. It would be good to have to save up to unlock them, but have them available to do so with.
You're welcome, it's worth mentioning that I already played until the Resurrection campaign without any problem and that the game detects what you previously modified to have all the ships unlocked if you use the same save when starting a new campaign 8) (for Sin and Sacrifice, Resurrection and Ghost Fleet Offensive) I also found a way to keep all your officers that you lose when starting the Resurrection campaign, but editing your save to be able to do it is a bit more complicated :| editing the save to maintain your fleets would be a nightmare :shock: (In the Resurrection campaign you lose all your officers and fleets)

DEFCONwon

Post by DEFCONwon » Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:15 am

All I want is making use of the ships from the dlc to put them to more use. You hardly get any time with the Defender before the game is over, and all I care about is the campaign mode. This has been just right.

psxyke

Post by psxyke » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:47 pm

DEFCONwon wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:15 am
All I want is making use of the ships from the dlc to put them to more use. You hardly get any time with the Defender before the game is over, and all I care about is the campaign mode. This has been just right.
Keeping my officers was a priority :shock: I had 24 officers, men and women from each colony with the skills that I needed and it was neither easy nor quick to obtain them, it was a loss that I could not accept :shock: Good thing that the save is relatively easy to edit :twisted: Now i also found how to change the skills of each officer, even Silas Nash 8)

Armor and speed skills are the best for me:

Armor skill on one Jupiter turns it on another Jupiter MK2 in a matter of armor.

Speed skill on one Jupiter or Jupiter MK2 radically changes the way you use this ship, as it not only improves speed but also its maneuverability.

The loss of my 24 fleets was something difficult to accept since I had given each ship a distinctive and unique name :cry: and having to do it again was not easy :x

Return to “Battlestar Galactica Deadlock”