desert nomadic rebels on samartia?

Field of Glory: Empires is a grand strategy game in which you will have to move in an intricate and living tapestry of nations and tribes, each one with their distinctive culture.
Set in Europe and in the Mediterranean Area during the Classical Age, experience what truly means to manage an Empire.

Moderator: Pocus

nikossaiz
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

desert nomadic rebels on samartia?

Post by nikossaiz » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:36 pm

seeing multiple times rebels emerge on sarmatia and bosporus regions consisted by mounted camels , indians like warriors and have the desert trait seems like a "generic nomad list" roster bug, or am i missing something? the regions have nomadic as a dominant culture.

nikossaiz

Re: desert nomadic rebels on samartia?

Post by nikossaiz » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:36 am

the reason for not see one reply for this problem ( camel rebels spawn on sarmatia, northen balkans, bosporus etc ) is because that it is allready been discussed or it is a norm for the developers?

Faultierasai
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by Faultierasai » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:02 pm

It is possible, because in the Startregion of this Rebellion must he have Slave´s with a eastern Nationality.

It is an nice strategy to sent germanic slaves in a borderregion and wait for rebellions. With any Luck, she go to your Neighbor and you can earn a new region.

nikossaiz

Post by nikossaiz » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:01 am

thank you gor the reply Faultierasai,

i checked it and all the slaves were nomadic , also the culture of the region was the same. I understand the concept ofrebels being of the dominant ethnicity of the region or the slave origin but it doesnt seem the case.

also , on the picture do you see the orange numbers bellow the metal and manpower? what they stand for??

nikossaiz

Post by nikossaiz » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:01 am

thank you gor the reply Faultierasai,

i checked it and all the slaves were nomadic , also the culture of the region was the same. I understand the concept ofrebels being of the dominant ethnicity of the region or the slave origin but it doesnt seem the case.

also , on the picture do you see the orange numbers bellow the metal and manpower? what they stand for??

Faultierasai

Post by Faultierasai » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:56 pm

Also, for the Slaves or Rebels. You can´t find a berberic Culture Slave in this Area?
Please remember there is a Slavemarket Event (Sell Slave, Buy, sent him to another Region). I think the Country KI has used this Event....
only an Idea.

The orange Number under Metal or Manpower is the Limit what you can save. All over this Limit lost (i think 33%?) Metal or Manpower. Hold your Mouse over the Number and you have the Answer.

nikossaiz

Post by nikossaiz » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:02 am

You can´t find a berberic Culture Slave in this Area
no, 100% nomadic
Slavemarket Event (Sell Slave, Buy, sent him to another Region)
i used those desesions on previous turns yes, along with slave despresed on other regions. though the region that the camel and indian rebelion hapened has only nomadic slaves and nomadic culture.

maybe beacause marya has a region ( not adjasted but 2-3 regions away ) has anything to do with that?

i hover the cursor on the numbers before, i was looking to see the same number on the text and the explanation next to it, thank you that you clear it up for me:)

another question, sometimes a disorder happen and the tooltip say that a neighbor was behind this. Is it a way to cause from our part a disorder to a region outside our faction? or may just happend random from the slave despresed desesion?

Pocus
Ageod
Ageod

Post by Pocus » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:55 pm

This is caused by a specific choice when dealing with your own slaves. One of your neighbour has probably greased some palms to create revolts in your kingdom.
AGEOD Team - Makers of Empires, ACW2, WON, EAW, PON, AJE, RUS, ROP, WIA.

Return to “Field of Glory: Empires”