weird happening during a scenario...

A new story begins...
The sequel to a real classic: Panzer Corps is back!

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

Jonesy1760
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

weird happening during a scenario...

Post by Jonesy1760 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:18 pm

I had a weird thing happen....more frustrating actually...I had 474 coins to spend on units and 45/55 on slots left to fill...the game would not let me buy anything,,,anyone else have this happen to them? what is causing this?

Kerensky
Content Designer
Content Designer

Re: weird happening during a scenario...

Post by Kerensky » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:13 pm

Maybe units are already in the preview purchase basket? Maybe you're trying to buy something with limited availability such as a piece of captured equipment?

Impossible to diagnose without more information or a screenshot.

Retributarr
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier

Post by Retributarr » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:48 pm

Jonesy1760 wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:18 pm
I had a weird thing happen... more frustrating actually...I had 474 coins to spend on units and 45/55 on slots left to fill...the game would not let me buy anything,,,anyone else have this happen to them? what is causing this?
No!... I haven't encountered this situation yet. However... I would now like to have some 'Fun' with your predicament. Perhaps... this Wunderwaffen research... was responsible for undermining your efforts???.
________________________________________________________________________________________
The possible cause of your 'Surprise-Demise':
Die Glocke "The Bell"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Glocke_(hoax)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Die Glocke (German: [dɪ ˈɡlɔkə], "The Bell" ) was a purported top-secret Nazi scientific technological device, secret weapon, or Wunderwaffe... associated it with Nazi occultism, antigravity and free energy research.

"The Bell" engineered by Nazi scientists that was "a glowing, rotating contraption" rumored to have "some kind of antigravitational effect", be a "time machine", or part of [Anti-Gravity-Module] an "SS antigravity program" for a flying saucer called the "Repulsine".

Citing former aerospace scientist David Myhra's contention... that if antigravity devices actually existed, the Germans, desperate to stop the Allies' advance, would have used them.

Images of Die Glock In The Henge [Launching/Testing Site for 'The Bell']
https://www.bing.com/search?q=Die+Glock ... 805948EC4F

Anti-Gravity Attack Saucer using an 'Anti-Gravity' propulsion unit called the "Repulsine"?.
Better View of the Saucer!:

Development and Testing Location

adiekmann
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Post by adiekmann » Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:55 pm

Yes, I know all about it (or what limited information that's verifiable). Its validity is highly controversial. Some researchers say it went nowhere and end of the story. Others go so far as claim that its based on ET technology that the Nazis got from the "reptilians" who they were in secret communication with. This evolved into a type of breakaway civilization where the Nazis developed anti-gravity tech and established a base on the far side of the Moon...and so on.

It makes for a very interesting story...but there is little or NO hard evidence to show that any of this is true.

Now imagine those players who complain about units like the Maus tank being in the game seeing "Die Glocke" showing up! :lol:

Retributarr

Post by Retributarr » Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:32 am

Recollections!:

My recollection of the beginning of this unsubstantiated storyline... is that sometime during the summer of 1933... an unidentified flying object was observed by the German Military... heading to or diving into and crashing into the 'Black-Forest'.

The scanty information that I can recollect is that this object that crashed into the 'Black-Forest'... was determined to be an unknown/unidentifiable craft of some sort... today... known as a U.F.O. . If there is any truth to this... then this could have been where the Germans possibly could have back-engineered this craft... to come up with an 'Anti-Gravity' unit... for the purpose of using it for aircraft of what-ever sort.

To confirm my 'Recollections'... I would need to do an internet investigation to locate and verify the information that I have detailed above.

adiekmann

Post by adiekmann » Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:06 am

Retributarr wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:32 am
Recollections!:

My recollection of the beginning of this unsubstantiated storyline... is that sometime during the summer of 1933... an unidentified flying object was observed by the German Military... heading to or diving into and crashing into the 'Black-Forest'.

The scanty information that I can recollect is that this object that crashed into the 'Black-Forest'... was determined to be an unknown/unidentifiable craft of some sort... today... known as a U.F.O. . If there is any truth to this... then this could have been where the Germans possibly could have back-engineered this craft... to come up with an 'Anti-Gravity' unit... for the purpose of using it for aircraft of what-ever sort.

To confirm my 'Recollections'... I would need to do an internet investigation to locate and verify the information that I have detailed above.
Yes, I've heard that story too. Apparently, Mussolini and the Italians also recovered a "flying saucer" in the 20's or early 30's too. But the same problem exists: there is no solid evidence for it. And I don't mean that I am a skeptic on these topics because I'm certainly not! But when you compare these stories with other accounts like Roswell and Rendlesham then there's no comparison in terms of level of credibility.

I would chalk tales of Die Glocke up alongside that of secret Nazi bases in Antarctica. Possible? Yes. Probable? No.

Retributarr

Post by Retributarr » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:09 am

adiekmann wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:06 am

I would chalk tales of Die Glocke up alongside that of secret Nazi bases in Antarctica. Possible? Yes. Probable? No.
I was watching a show on 'Antarctica'... and it did cover a detail that I was always unaware of... the one especially dealing with underground 'Volcanic Vents or activity'... which 'emanated/radiated' enough heat to melt portions of the ice under the 'Ice-Pack'... so as to be able to then create fairly large 'under-ice' caverns with an average comfortable-livable temperature of 20-22 degrees Celsius or 70-72 degrees Fahrenheit. I have seen the film footage of these 'Ice-Caves/Caverns'... I just couldn't believe that such a situation as that... could ever be a real possibility!.

So!... a 'Base in Antarctica'... is not a totally unrealistic proposition!.

Retributarr

Post by Retributarr » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:44 pm

There is a great deal of information on what is under the ice in 'Antarctica'... what I am presenting here... is just some very mild examples.

Images of Ice Caverns Under Antarctic Ice Pack
https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=ic ... HoverTitle

Videos of Under The Ice In Antarctica
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=un ... &FORM=VDRE

Retributarr

Post by Retributarr » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:01 pm

The Freiburg UFO crash 1936: Real origin of the German WW2 technology?
https://usahitman.com/fucogw2t/

The Thule and Vril Gesellschaften (Societies), with technical assistance of the SS Technical Branch, were possibly the first groups in history to attempt the reverse-engineering of a non-terrestrial spacecraft based upon persistent reports of a crashed disc discovered in the Schwarzwald (Black Forest) near Freiburg in 1936.

It is claimed that from the crashed disc taken to Wewelsburg Castle the SS with Vril guidance developed a new form of propulsion, a field drive of immense power for the Haunebu disc.

The Haunebu I was the first of the large German Flugscheiben (Flight Discs) and took to the air with a Tachyonator 7 drive (a.k.a. Thule Triebwerk) in August 1939, just a few weeks prior to the outbreak of World War II. It is believed that this drive was a form of electro-magnetic-gravitic (EMG) type.

Waffenamt
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Waffenamt » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:46 pm

I read a great series by W. A. Harbinson called Projekt Saucer a few years back. Inception: Projekt Saucer, Book 1 goes into great detail about this, including bring in the real-life SS generals Artur Nebe and Hans Kammler, and ties it into subsequent UFO sightings after the war. The complex at Kahla, the Antarctic and even the Foo-fighters (not the band) get featured. It was quite a riveting read, even as it branched into other conspiracy theories based upon this in the other volumes.

Regards

Scrapulous
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by Scrapulous » Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:55 pm

Retributarr wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:09 am
I was watching a show on 'Antarctica'... and it did cover a detail that I was always unaware of... the one especially dealing with underground 'Volcanic Vents or activity'... which 'emanated/radiated' enough heat to melt portions of the ice under the 'Ice-Pack'... so as to be able to then create fairly large 'under-ice' caverns with an average comfortable-livable temperature of 20-22 degrees Celsius or 70-72 degrees Fahrenheit. I have seen the film footage of these 'Ice-Caves/Caverns'... I just couldn't believe that such a situation as that... could ever be a real possibility!.

So!... a 'Base in Antarctica'... is not a totally unrealistic proposition!.
I know nothing about this topic, but I have to say that I wouldn't be quick to move into Antarctic caves carved by volcanic activity just because the average temperature is appealing :)

Jonesy1760

Post by Jonesy1760 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:42 pm

I seem to have created a monster here!!!!....HAHAHA...I do remember a movie "THE THING" which was based on an under the ice monster!!!

Return to “Panzer Corps 2”