Consequences of events in the following AO

A new story begins...
The sequel to a real classic: Panzer Corps is back!

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

Laedaa
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Consequences of events in the following AO

Post by Laedaa » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:54 pm

I would like the next campaigns to have the consequences of decisions and achievements from previous campaigns. As an option:
1) If passed SCW - add veterans of the Civil War to the Soviet troops (it can be tank and air units as special nemesis)
2) If you went through missions in Finland - give a special unit of Finnish skiers at the beginning of Barbarossa (as before that was given a unit of the Blue Infantry of Spanish volunteers)
3) If you did not go through Operation Sea Lion - no changes.
4) If Sea Lion has gone through:
4.1) In future missions, the size of the Kriegsmarine has been reduced.
4.2) In the first (1-4) missions of the against Britain, reduce the number of her vehicles (since many Matilda, Valentines and early Spitfires have already been destroyed)
4.3) If you managed to save your ships during the mission in Brighton (this is possible if you finish the mission quickly) - then reduce the penalty for the Kriegsmarine.
4.4) If in Portsmouth you completed an additional mission to destroy the Royal Navy, then you can also reduce the number of British ships in the first missions.
4.5) Add some special units to Britain - veterans of the German invasion.

And other options for both relief and complication (so that the balance would be preserved, but the player had the impression that his actions influenced further missions).

GUNDOBALDO08
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Re: Consequences of events in the following AO

Post by GUNDOBALDO08 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:25 pm

Very good idea, specially about finnish sky units... unlikely in Finland we didnt see any of them... :?

Tassadar
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Re: Consequences of events in the following AO

Post by Tassadar » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:30 pm

Nice ideas, but the question remains does the game track some of these in save/core files at all (mostly a concern for side objectives). But getting Finnish ski infantry as a unit similar to Azul Infanterie would be great - and I'm not saying this only because for my Panzermon run I'd love to see a second infantry unit available in the core. :D

Return to “Panzer Corps 2”