Does anyone here play Warhammer Gladius? Is it any good?

Warhammer 40,000: Gladius Relics of War brings you to a world of terror and violence. Four factions will engage in a brutal war for dominance over the planets resources.
malikben9
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Does anyone here play Warhammer Gladius? Is it any good?

Post by malikben9 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:55 am

I've wanted to get it for a while since I like the aesthetics of the Warhammer universe and wanted to get the tabletop experience for a while but never could have possibly afforded the models. I'm thinking about buying while it's on sale but the base game plus all the dlc is around $50 and I think I need a second opinion before I commit to getting it. Does anyone here have anything good (or bad) to say about it?192.168.0.1 routerlogin 192.168.l.l
Last edited by malikben9 on Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ErissN6
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier

Re: Does anyone here play Warhammer Gladius? Is it any good?

Post by ErissN6 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:06 pm

Since Dawn of War - SoulStorm (or DarkCrusade for others), it's from far the best Wh40k game,
and even not counting Warhammer serie, one of the best strategical game.
Buy absolutly all here, I think I have spent 100€ (at GOG) in the long, and I don't regreat.

However, this is a true Warhammer game, meaning that luck is very important, being against or for you (such as starting area, or the spawn of the Battleking of Skulls). But still, your strategy is the most important, and don't despair, as Chaos luck god may be for you.

You'll have epic battles, defeats and victories. Gladius teach life, like DoW1 did. :)

Return to “Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War”