Swapping unit places (PS5)

Order of Battle is a series of operational WW2 games starting with the Pacific War and then on to Europe!

Moderators: The Artistocrats, Order of Battle Moderators, Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats, The Artistocrats, Order of Battle Moderators, Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats, The Artistocrats, Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats, Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats, Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats, Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats, Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats, Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats, Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats, Order of Battle Moderators

BaldingGuy
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Swapping unit places (PS5)

Post by BaldingGuy » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:39 am

Hello,

Enjoying the game from my couch! Can anybody help out on how to swap unit places on the console version of the game? I'm sure it was mentioned in the tutorial, but I didn't realize the importance of it at that time :D

Cheers!

Lohot
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Re: Swapping unit places (PS5)

Post by Lohot » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:23 pm

I am in the same boat. There doesn't seem to be any way to swap adjacent units in the PS4 version of the game. Not sure if it is working as intended on the XBOX.
I have already mentioned this issue in the bug report I left in the Tech Support forum.
Hopefully this is solved quickly!

terminator
General - Carrier
General - Carrier

Post by terminator » Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:20 am

I didn’t find anything about swapping unit placex on XBOX :(

Lohot

Post by Lohot » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:12 pm

One of the early in-game tutorial pop-ups describes how it is supposed to work (on the PlayStation, it involves holding down the X button), but the actual functionality is broken.
The game is still playable without it, but fixing this would help a lot with strategy, especially since you can see the AI use this technique against you to great effect!

bigweb52

Post by bigweb52 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:28 am

Xbox player here , I can’t find how to do it . I wish there was just an option to put a mouse pointer on the screen so you can click around . Also having issues getting new marine planes on my carrier

Return to “Order of Battle Series”