Problem

Field of Glory: Empires is a grand strategy game in which you will have to move in an intricate and living tapestry of nations and tribes, each one with their distinctive culture.
Set in Europe and in the Mediterranean Area during the Classical Age, experience what truly means to manage an Empire.

Moderator: Pocus

Hyding
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Problem

Post by Hyding » Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:50 am

Is there any problems now with the Multiplayer system? I have been unable to log into the FOG Empires MP gaming area for about 12 hours. I have reset my Slitherine password but all I get when I try to get into MP is a message saying "Failure to Log IN"

Pocus
Ageod
Ageod

Re: Problem

Post by Pocus » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:47 pm

I have not been informed of an issue with the server, but you can confirm that with the Helpdesk: support@slitherine.co.uk

It happens from time to time that the servers are in maintenance, or just have an issue. This is uncommon. I did not say rare or common. :D
AGEOD Team - Makers of Empires, ACW2, WON, EAW, PON, AJE, RUS, ROP, WIA.

Hyding
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Hyding » Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:26 pm

Thanks for the help Pocus.

lol ...well at least i killed the last of Maurya's elephants and sent them a peace offer last turn because it looks like I'm going to lose turns in at least two games. Makes 3 day turns look to have an extra benefit on occasion. More time to ride through the occasional hang ups.

Hyding
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Hyding » Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:31 pm

lol ...well at least i killed the last of Maurya's elephants and sent them a peace offer last turn because it looks like I'm going to lose turns in at least two games. Makes 3 day turns look to have an extra benefit on occasion. More time to ride through the occasional hang ups.

Hyding
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Hyding » Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:32 pm

Return to “Field of Glory: Empires”