to modify

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war. Experience every bone-rattling explosion and soul-crushing charge in Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector, the definitve battle-scale game of turn-based strategy and fast-paced combat that takes you to the battlefields of the 41st Millenium.
1ang
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

to modify

Post by 1ang » Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:41 pm

Ciao everyone, I haven't seen any tips sections for mods I hope you are fine here. I immediately say that this game is too strong.
I am about to finish the campaign and after I would like to rewrite it by modifying some things I would like to be able to modify 3 things 1: to bring the attack strength from 20 to 30.2: to be able to modify the points in HQ Upgrade and 3: to modify the turns of the skills.
Do you know how to do it? if so what are the files to modify? and what tools should I use thanks. hi to all :)
I forgot for the single game

GeekAbaddon
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Re: to modify

Post by GeekAbaddon » Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:23 pm

Unlikely to see Mods for this game anytime soon bud, as far as we know anyways.

Any suggestions can be made in Discord group (bit more activity than forums) for suggestions of QoL/Bug Fixes/Suggestions

1ang
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Re: to modify

Post by 1ang » Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:47 pm

GeekAbaddon wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:23 pm
Unlikely to see Mods for this game anytime soon bud, as far as we know anyways.

Any suggestions can be made in Discord group (bit more activity than forums) for suggestions of QoL/Bug Fixes/Suggestions
Ciao GeekAbaddon,hope something comes out this game is too strong, thanks again :)

Return to “Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector”