The Elite Units Mod ----Patch 1.24 and LOV compatibility

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

airbornemongo101
Lieutenant Colonel - Fw 190A

The Elite Units Mod ----Patch 1.24 and LOV compatibility

Post by airbornemongo101 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:44 am

Elite Units is compatible with 1.24

This is the finished product for 1.24

It contains the SS Panzer Corps Mod and the Heer Total SE Mod as well as new stuff from 1.20 (Nikivdd added the 1.13 stuff w/ my heartfelt thanks) and several new range changes. I also addressed some stuff that was wrong /w some of the vanilla equipment.

I went thru this pretty well and it should be bug free.

If there is any problems at all please feel free to put them in this thread or pm me.

See below for list of stuff

The download link is at the bottom of the page

A quick note for those who do not want to use the Waffen SS portraits that are in this Mod

Go the the Heroes folder in your Panzer Corps Folder (the portaits folder in the th UI folder.

Make copies of the Heroes there and copy paste (chosse to overwrite) them into the Portaits folder of the Mod

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the Heer Total SE Mod Changelog Section.

The following additions/changes have been made.

All Heer and Luftwaffe ground units now have a corresponding SE unit.

The following units have been made airborne:

7.5cm FK 16na

3.7cm Pak36

3.7cmFlak37

------------------------------------------------------------------------

********The 12.8cm Flak40 now has a dual Pak mode******

********The SturmpanzerI range has been reduced to 2****

********The 17 cm K 18 range has increased to 4*******

------------------------------------------------------------------------

All SE vehs now have a new Camo scheme

All the SE units now have the same stats as their Heer counterparts.

The bonus of these units in this Mod is that they do not count against the player core,just like the vanilla SE units,but now there
is many more units,,so the player can "sell them back" until he gets what he wants.

The other great part of this Mod is that in the DLC'S (where the SE count is higher)the player can field enitre formations of bonus units,
due to the many differnt types of units that are now avaiable as bonuses.

The next itineration of the Heer Total SE Mod and The SS panzer Corps will see them merged together into the SS-SE Mod for PanzerCorps.

Both versions will be kept seperate for those that,for whatever reason,don't want to use one or the other.

The the combined SS-SE Mod will also be integrated into the SS-GTPG MOd.

##########################################################################################################################################

This the SS Panzer Mod Section,,needless to say both mods are now combined.

hanks for taking an interest in this mod.

Here is the list of changes that I have made.

All of the Heer units now have a corresponding Waffen SS unit. I did not include captured equipment into this mod, just "good old" Heer units converted to SS.

Stat changes are as follows:

All SS Infantry:

+1 hard attack
+1 soft attack
+1 intitiative
+1 ammo

cost is 20% more prestige than their Heer counterparts.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All SS Armor:

+1 intitiative
+1 ammo

Cost is 10% prestige than their Heer counterparts.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All SS Arty:

+1 intitiative
+1 ammo

SS Arty. cost is now +30 prestige than their Heer counterparts

*******Following additional stat changes to both Heer and SS Arty.*******

7.5 cm FK 16 was made airborne capable (both Heer and SS)

SturmPanzer I range changed (-1) to 2 (both Heer and SS)

17cm K 18 range changed (+1) to 4 (both Heer and SS)

All SS Flak:

+1 intitiative
+1 ammo

SS Flak units cost is now 10% prestige than their Heer counterparts

*******Following additional stat changes to both Heer and SS Flak units*******

3.7 cm Flak made airborne capable (both Heer and SS)

12.8 cm Flak40 given a "dual" Pak mode w/ corresponding changes to the Pak mode (both Heer and SS)

All SS Pak:

+1 intitiative
+1 ammo

SS Pak units cost is now 10% more prestige than their Heer counterparts

*******Following additional stat changes to both Heer and SS Pak units*******

3.7cm Pak made airborne capable (both Heer and SS)
12.8cm Pak added in "dual" mode from the 12.8cm Flak (both Heer and SS)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All SS Recon:

+1 spotting
+1 initiative
+1 ammo

All SS Recon cost is now 15% more prestige than their Heer counterparts
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All SS Ground Transport:

The Sdkz251&250

+1 initiative
+1 ammo
+1 hard attack
+1 soft attack

Opel Blitz

+2 ground defense
+1 air defense

All SS armored transport cost 20% more prestige than Heer counterparts.The Opel is 10%

Waffen SS portraits added to replace vanilla Heer portraits.

Ambush Camo scheme made by Flak and Rezaf used for vehs. There is no Camo available for towed Arty/Flak/Pak units nor is there a good Camo scheme available for aircraft.
If good camo'd skins are made for the towed stuff and aircraft I will definitely add them into the mod.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I added in the missing big units from the earlier versions.

I tried to match the skins of the new 1.10 units as close as possible to the original Elite Unit Mod skins.

Bebro's aircraft skin pack added:

I added all aircraft variants and skins for the vanilla aircraft. (P51B,P51D,P51H,B17F,B17G,YAK1,YAK9U.....ETC). No new aircraft were added from the skin pack

Waffen SS:

prices changed to a flat 10% increase than Heer counterparts.

SdKz.-7:
________

Date changed so that if you buy an .88mm early in the game you can have something to pull it with.

Stug A&B and Brummbar:

All three vehs are going to be AT class now(all 3 branches) . They were not Arty units in real life.
They were Assault guns that used direct fire to support the Inf. and kill targets. They also just happened to be very good at killing tanks also. The Stug A model is now purchaseable.
Theses changes affect all three branches

Storch and Fw-189:

The Fi-156 is now buyable and the Fw-189 has been added. Both have the recon move trait.

Maultier:
_________

Added for all three branches,however Big units icon non-existent. Waffen SS version tweaked a little

PIIIE:
_____

Now purchaseable. All three branches.

sIG33, sIG38,Sturmpanzer I:

All three now have a range of 2 . The reason being is that the all three models used the same short barreled 150mm infantry gun .
The range was only 5100 yards ,so to give them the same range as the 105mm and 150mm howitzers is silly.
The ranges for the StrumPz.1,siG33,and the siG38 will now be 2 for all three branches.

StuH 42,Stug IV:

StuH 42's soft attck down to 9,to match the Wespe and the original 10.5cm leFh 18. I left it's direct fire stats alone.

Stug IV arty dropped to one.This veh used the same gun (the L48 version of the long barreled 75mm) as the PIV series,so it really shouldn't have any real ranged fire
It has a range of one,so at least the veh can used ranged fire offensivly and not get tagged by return fire.

Vanilla Fixes:

All below include fixes to all three bracnhes. These were little mistakes that I found in the vanilla versions of the below units

Fixed the vanilla SdKz.251 glitch

Switched availability. dates on Panther A & D models (all three branches). The vanilla version had the A coming out b4 the D model.

Fixed vanilla Panzerwerfer 42. It had the .png of the Maultier for some reason. I added the FeldGrau icon from the base icon folder of the Dwight's Camo Spray Shop. The EFX. file also fixed

I think I figured out and fixed the problem w/ the vanilla SU-122(r) (I hope ). Beings that it was a "captuerd unit" it was listed as "non-purchase".
It's AT version was also listed as a "non-purchase",so I think , the game saw both versions listed as "non purchase" and locked up because it got confused.
I made the Arty version a bonus SE unit .I hope that will finally fix the problem.

Now the Cav and Krads units (all 3 branches) have the reconmove trait.

I also added the missing movement sounds for the Waffen SS and SE 38t.

Put the equipment file in the data folder of your Elite Units mod folder (both in GME and your vanilla mods folder)

Put the efx file in the grahpics folder of your Elite Units mod folder (both in GME and your vanilla mods folder)

Changes also applied to main download.

****************************Patch 1.21 additions***************************************

Elite Units is now patched up to 1.21

I tested it and there should :shock: :roll: :? be no bugs, but I'm sure I will have missed something :oops: ,so if anybody finds any bugs/gltiches please post them and I will knock out a patch asap.

Here are the new changes that are cumulative with all the above changes:

All units and SE are now avl. for all theaters (before the history police show-up....I know it's ahistorical)

Bruckenpioners, Kradshcutzen, and Kavalerie now have 1943 variants.

I added in some more SE aircraft (Some more tac, fighters ,and strats..ie:BF110/410,JU 87,ME 109,FW109,ME262,HE111-177,DO17-217E,JU88-JU-188)

The Storch and the Uhu are both buyable, and have SE versions also (unfortunately I don't have any Big Units photos for them...yet. I will be looking

The some of the SE air skins are by guille :mrgreen: , with more coming

I changed the order/numbering of the SE/Waffen SS units so that the vanilla and the mods SE's now correlate (or they should at least 8) )

I think that's all for now (at least that's all I have in my notes :wink: :lol: )...if I remember any other changes I will post them

**********Sdkz 7/1 Patch**************

Found another oops :oops:

This time I forgot to add the SS 3.7cmPak into the efx file

Here is a new efx-file. Just replace the one found in the graphics folder of the mod.

The fix will take place at the start of the next scn.

I apologize for any inconvenience :?

The patch can be found at bottom of page, below the full mod

Full Mod download has patch applied.

Credits:

I would like to thank the following for the use of their material and for their immeasurable help and guidance.

With out the people below this Mod would be impossible.

Nikivdd--------for expressing an interest in my work and for making and providng me w/ the new unit masks and for taking the initiative by himself and updating Elite Units to 1.13.....THANK YOU MY BELGIAN BRO!!!!

VPaulus/Scott900091----Full Historcial Art Mod

Rezaf/flakfernrohr
-----Dwight's Camo Sprayshop

ElCondoro/VPaulus/flakfernrohr----help via forums and putting up with me while I was learning the Equipment Editor and the GME

ElCondoro---testing and for having some genuine great ideas on earlier versions

Mark Garnet------Equipment Editor

JonesSoft-----Generic Mod Enabler

Bebro-------New Aircfaft skins.

Churchy
--------Big Unit Skins

Guille-------SE Aircraft skins

Slitherine/Matrix/Lordz Game Studios----for a great game and the ability to mod it as well supporting modding

The Panzer Corps Community---for being a civil,helpfull community and for supporting modders and taking interest in their work.

FULL MOD DOWNLOAD LINK

http://www.mediafire.com/download/sotn1 ... LOV%20.zip

***Special instructions for using the Elite Units along with Nikvvd's Lov***

First time setup:

1) Download and extract the LoV rar file into \documents\mygames\panzer corps\mods
2) Delete the equipment file from the \documents\mygames\panzer corps\mods\Legacy of Versailles\data folder
3) Download and extract the Elite Units zip file into your GME mods folder
4) Load the Elite units mod into GME
5) Play

From then onwards:

1) Load the Elite Units mod into GME
2) Play

Here us just the LOV compatible e-file:

New patch:

Fixes an issue with the 128mm pak and the sig33
Attachments
Patch.rar
(59.03 KiB) Downloaded 573 times
equipment.zip
(39.49 KiB) Downloaded 959 times
Last edited by airbornemongo101 on Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:08 pm, edited 50 times in total.
....that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain.......and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth.

Always remember, Never Forget:

Box 8087

5 - 5 - 5 - 5

Sleezly
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Sleezly » Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:50 am

I thank you,sir! :D

VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus » Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:30 pm

Good job. :D

airbornemongo101

Post by airbornemongo101 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:05 am

This is something I should have added,,but neglected to

The old vanilla SE bonus units are gone

Some of either the Waffen SS or new SE Heer units may have the same ID in the equipment file as the old equipment file ,,,but they are no longer the same unit.

There are well over 300 entries in the equipment file of the new Elite Units Mod
....that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain.......and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth.

Box 8087

5 - 5 - 5 - 5

airbornemongo101

Post by airbornemongo101 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:03 pm

All fixes in final version. Final version is in 1st post of thread
Last edited by airbornemongo101 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Box 8087

5 - 5 - 5 - 5

airbornemongo101

Re: The finished Product-The Elite Units Mod

Post by airbornemongo101 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:36 am

Hi all

To those who are having an issue w/ the SU-122. I did fix the SU-122(r) in the SS Panzer Corps Mod--the Heer Total Mod-- the Elite Units Mod--and SS-GTPG,but for the changes to take affect you must restart your campaign.

Just dropping the new(fixed equipment file) into the data folder of the Mods will not work. The game will still use the "old" equipment file until you restart your campaign.

Be advised this fix will only work for the mods....the vanilla version will still be fubared.

VPaulus has added this link for an exe. made by Rudankort that allows you to add the fix and continue your current campaign w/ the fix enabled. I cannot attest if it works or not:

"by VPaulus » 09 Feb 2012 01:36

If you're using a savegame of the same scenario it will carry the equipment file with the error.
So you must use a savegame older with another scenario. And even for that to work you've to download this beta 1.05 version, and replace the exe with this one.
http://www.rudankort.me/PanzerCorps105b.zip"

Thanks for taking an interest in the Elite Units Mod

Box 8087

5 - 5 - 5 - 5

Anfield
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Post by Anfield » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:32 am

Is it possible to change the camo of the SE units in this MOD ourselves?

airbornemongo101

Post by airbornemongo101 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:23 am

Yes......you can use whatever skins you want

The unit png's are in the graphics/units folder

Find the skins you would like to use and then re-label them to the corresponding unit

IE: SE_ELEFANT_PNG

Then copy and replace

I tested a alot of different types of skins on all of the vehs.The Tiger 1 choice was about the best..on some of the units it looks "gaudy" and on some it's awesome,but as a whole the Tiger 1 choice has the most "awesome" looking units compared to the others

I used flak/rezaf's camo.

Here's the link for flak/rezaf's skins,,on page three flak explains about the different skins and their appereance

viewtopic.php?f=147&t=29745&start=40

What camo scheme do you have in mind?..maybe if I like them I'll change the SE permanetely

Box 8087

5 - 5 - 5 - 5

Anfield

Post by Anfield » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:45 pm

Oh cool will have to try it, really like this MOD you made. Yes ive downloaded their skins, and are running two of them. Its not that I dont like the Skin you picked for this, its just a bit to bright against the other skins im using. Kinda looks out of place. I was thinking of going with the original skins for the SE units.

So unless you are getting lots of feed back to change the SE skin then I wouldnt worry about it. As I said, im looking to run 4 different skins, so trying to get them to all look sort of the same.

:D

airbornemongo101

Post by airbornemongo101 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:32 pm

Cool...let me know if you need any help

Thanks for the praise and thanks for taking an interest in the mod

Box 8087

5 - 5 - 5 - 5

Anfield

Post by Anfield » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:59 am

No worries, got it all to work right first time!

SE Units are now Tiger1Choice_Camo.
SS Units are still as you had them.
Normal tanks from PzIII and up, not the SS, are in the Original SE__Camo from the main game.
Normal tanks PzIII and under, AA, AT, Trucks, Half-Track etc are in HiVelocity2_Camo.

Have to admit really like the look of the core I can build now, thanks again for your MOD and help.

:D

airbornemongo101

Post by airbornemongo101 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:21 am

You're more than welcome

Interesting camo selection,,,I'm glad you figuered it out

I'm also glad you enjoy the mod

Hearing that people enjoy and appreciate the mod makes the work worthwhile.

Box 8087

5 - 5 - 5 - 5

flakfernrohr
Colonel - Ju 88A
Colonel - Ju 88A

Post by flakfernrohr » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:35 am

Mongo! What happened to the link at mediafire? Shows to be invalid or deleted? I waited til the bugs were all of of the mods (I hope) and so I may not be looking in the right place. :?
Old Timer Panzer General fan. Maybe a Volksturm soldier now. Did they let Volksturm drive Panzers?

airbornemongo101

Post by airbornemongo101 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:04 am

All fixes in final version. Final version is in 1st post of thread
Last edited by airbornemongo101 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Box 8087

5 - 5 - 5 - 5

flakfernrohr
Colonel - Ju 88A
Colonel - Ju 88A

Post by flakfernrohr » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:52 pm

airbornemongo101 wrote:Shit,,I probably screwed up the links...standby I'll add the new ones here and to the old posts

Here's the fix only:

http://www.mediafire.com/?cyy5a9m8w6je47t

Here's the full mod w/ fix

http://www.mediafire.com/?w4hfq90y1k4y199

Sorry flak I added correctly in the update post,,but didn't add them into the intial post

Thanks so much. I will try to remember not to let you pack my chute :wink: Just kidding Mongo!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Timer Panzer General fan. Maybe a Volksturm soldier now. Did they let Volksturm drive Panzers?

airbornemongo101

Post by airbornemongo101 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:56 pm

You're welcome flak

I didn't pack my own 'chute,,,that's what riggers were for.

If you unpacked your chute you had to sign off that you did and took responsiblity for it. . I left the 'chute packing to the professionals (The Parachute Riggers) I checked it,,but never re-packed. There was way to much and many ways to screw it up..and then it would have been:

..If my chute don't open wide,I've got another one by my side,and If that one should fail me too....LOOK OUT BELOW 'CAUSE I'M COMIN' THRU

And Mongo's don't bounce like Bumbles do,,,we kinda hit the ground and squish :shock:

Box 8087

5 - 5 - 5 - 5

flakfernrohr
Colonel - Ju 88A
Colonel - Ju 88A

Post by flakfernrohr » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:37 pm

airbornemongo101 wrote:You're welcome flak

I didn't pack my own 'chute,,,that's what riggers were for.

If you unpacked your chute you had to sign off that you did and took responsiblity for it. . I left the 'chute packing to the professionals (The Parachute Riggers) I checked it,,but never re-packed. There was way to much and many ways to screw it up..and then it would have been:

..If my chute don't open wide,I've got another one by my side,and If that one should fail me too....LOOK OUT BELOW 'CAUSE I'M COMIN' THRU

And Mongo's don't bounce like Bumbles do,,,we kinda hit the ground and squish :shock:
Yes, every time I get into an airplane and the ride gets bumpy, I remember what a guy once told me. "You're only going to bounce once". I don't think I could make myself jump out of a perfectly flying airplane any more than I could take a 2 or 3 second longer glance at Roseanne Barr at all. When I glanced it would just be to see that I was going the opposite direction.

VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:46 pm

I just had to look who was Roseanne Barr. I still don't get flak's fixation on her. Always talking about her. :P

flakfernrohr
Colonel - Ju 88A
Colonel - Ju 88A

Post by flakfernrohr » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:04 am

VPaulus, just picture an overweight Hippo with lots of ugly black hair, warts, moles, pimples, extra ugly face and mouth. Then think of this Hippo having a female voice like a shriek of a screaming banshee. You will get the idea.

airbornemongo101

Post by airbornemongo101 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:48 am

flakfernrohr wrote:VPaulus, just picture an overweight Hippo with lots of ugly black hair, warts, moles, pimples, extra ugly face and mouth. Then think of this Hippo having a female voice like a shriek of a screaming banshee. You will get the idea.
You forgot something,,,she has to be wearing a thong also :shock:

Box 8087

5 - 5 - 5 - 5

Return to “Panzer Corps : Scenario Design”