Graphics turned blue

Moderators: rbodleyscott, Slitherine Core, Gothic Labs

Bluefin
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Graphics turned blue

Post by Bluefin » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:32 pm

Greetings. Installed the latest patch and the Tercio to Salvo expansion. Set up a multiplayer game, skirmish, and we were both able to add units to our core force. All of my opponents units are blue and half of mine are blue. What can I do to change this?

Really enjoy the game! Absolutely love everything about it (except this blue issue) and the fact that I always seem to beat my brother. Which is very good thing :D .

rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Re: Graphics turned blue

Post by rbodleyscott » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:36 pm

The blue units mean that the game cannot find the unit textures. Does the problem affect SP skirmishes as well as MP ones? If so, the most likely reason is that your installation has not worked correctly and I would suggest completely deinstalling the game then reinstalling it.

If that does not work, please could you tell us details of your machine(s) and whether all MP games are affected or just some - in which case which? Also if PC, please post a DxDiag report from your machine(s).
Richard Bodley Scott

Bluefin
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Bluefin » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:03 am

No problem with this in any single player mode (skirmish or historical). Playing a new multiplayer skirmish and no units are blue on either side. Everything appears to be working fine. Neither of us did a reinstall.

After talking more with my opponent, we both experienced the exact same thing in the previous game -- the same units I saw blue, were the same ones he saw blue. If it comes up again, I'll certainly let you know, but at this point everything appears to be working fine.

Thanks for responding so quickly. Really appreciate the effort everyone puts in to making this such a great game!

rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Post by rbodleyscott » Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:03 am

Is one of you using an iPad?
Richard Bodley Scott

Bluefin
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Bluefin » Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:15 pm

No, we are both using PC's.

rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Post by rbodleyscott » Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:54 pm

Bluefin wrote:No, we are both using PC's.
Very strange. If it happens again, please let us know as much information as possible about the campaign and armies you set the skirmish up with.
Richard Bodley Scott

Bluefin
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Bluefin » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:59 pm

Absolutely.

Return to “Tech Support”