Anniversary Coupons

Get all the latest news on Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: Anniversary Coupons

Post by VPaulus »

mbpopolano24 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:07 pm I don't think I ever got mine, and I checked the spam folder.... sad face....
I've checked your account and I see that you have redeemed the coupon codes, so this means that you've received the email and clicked on the link for redeeming the code
Please note that after you've received the email , you've 30 days to redeem the coupon code. After having redeemed the coupon, you've 30 days to use it.
As you account's anniversary date is on the 21st of July, you'll have to wait until then to receive another email, as those codes are not valid.
grabbysnatch
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by grabbysnatch »

Hi, I wasn't aware you issued anniversary coupons and I have checked my anniversary date and it says 15/1/2016 and I received a coupon, but it seems like I haven't received any since. How do i get and use this voucher?
Thanks and keep up the great work.
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

Check the link below for on how to download your games from the Member's Area:
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4290024
U235
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by U235 »

I got my coupon yesterday. I've been with Matrix since 2000, but my coupon is for 11 years. I'm not complaining though as it was for 44%. My cart was over $200 and this made it a lot more bearable. Thank you!

On an unrelated note, would it be possible to get a warning if you own a title before purchasing it again? I've bought a few of the Command Live DLC's twice now, thinking I didn't have them.
sgt.steinerbtinternet.com
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by sgt.steinerbtinternet.com »

Hi Just got an email today saying I have received a coupon for being with you 7 years but when I click the link it states invalid for this user ?

Cheers
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

contact support and they will help
demyansk
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Post by demyansk »

How do you find the date for when you will receive an anniversary coupon? I thought maybe a date was available?
demyansk

Post by demyansk »

Looks like a spammer.
FroBodine
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Post by FroBodine »

Why do our anniversary coupons expire in 30 days? That is just silly. They should remain available until there is a game I want to buy.

Please drop the 30 day time limit.
athineos
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by athineos »

FroBodine wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:57 am Why do our anniversary coupons expire in 30 days? That is just silly. They should remain available until there is a game I want to buy.

I concur!
Claspa
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by Claspa »

The day before yesterday I had my fifth anniversary, but I did not receive any mail and on the "my page" section there is no code.
Is there a limit to these codes?
I was looking forward to use it for the newest FoG II dlc.
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

as it's been wrote many many times before, check the email in your mypage and also your email spam folder, as when the date goes, the email is always sent
Claspa

Post by Claspa »

zakblood wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:24 pm as it's been wrote many many times before, check the email in your mypage and also your email spam folder, as when the date goes, the email is always sent
as I wrote before I checked my email, which also includes the spam folder, I have not gotten it.
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

then is it to a old email you no longer use? apart from that, support is the only other option for a answer i'm sorry to say
boudi

Post by boudi »

FroBodine wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:57 am Why do our anniversary coupons expire in 30 days? That is just silly. They should remain available until there is a game I want to buy.

I support this idea. I have not less than 4 anniversary coupons in my account that are out to date. If there is no game i want to buy when I receive a coupon where is the benefit ?
FroBodine
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Post by FroBodine »

I guess Slitherine has no interest in this idea of letting our anniversary coupons remain active until we use them. 30 days is just almost worthless.

Thanks for the anniversary coupons, Slitherine. It's a great idea, but very poor execution.
Sull51
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Sull51 »

I have not received my annual anniversary coupon despite filling out several help desk requests It is usually given in late December
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

sull51 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:26 am I have not received my annual anniversary coupon despite filling out several help desk requests It is usually given in late December
We sent the anniversary emails automatically. The issue might be, that sometimes, AT&T classify our emails as spam and block the recipients from receiving our emails. This tend to happen with domains like @att.net and @sbcglobal.net.
If that's your case, I suggest you to contact us via an alternate email address and if possible to change the email address under which your account is registered.
carpenkm
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train

Post by carpenkm »

VPaulus wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:43 am
sull51 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:26 am I have not received my annual anniversary coupon despite filling out several help desk requests It is usually given in late December
We sent the anniversary emails automatically. The issue might be, that sometimes, AT&T classify our emails as spam and block the recipients from receiving our emails. This tend to happen with domains like @att.net and @sbcglobal.net.
If that's your case, I suggest you to contact us via an alternate email address and if possible to change the email address under which your account is registered.
Mine was in my spam box.
grabbysnatch

Post by grabbysnatch »

hi

i have been trying to use my anniversary coupon code to purchase the panzer 2 campaign dlc's, however it will not accept it. i have noted my email is an old one, so i have just changed it. do i need a new email verification, is this the reason the code wont work, or have i missed the deadline to use the code?
ps i dont need the base game as i already own it, is the only way to purchase the dlc's is to buy each individually into my basket and then download them individually onto my laptop and will this automatically add them to my main game?

thanks for your help

Return to “News & Announcements”