harvest resources?

Warhammer 40,000: Gladius Relics of War brings you to a world of terror and violence. Four factions will engage in a brutal war for dominance over the planets resources.
Poliorcetes
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

harvest resources?

Post by Poliorcetes » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:21 am

I am confused as to what the Fortress of Redemption does as far as resources. If i move onto a tile, it becomes an outpost and I get the resource. But the description of the Fortress makes it sound like it gathers more resource or something. I can't figure it out. Certainly its a good pillbox. But does it actually do anything for resources?

IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: harvest resources?

Post by IainMcNeil » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:48 am

Moving units to the tile gives a flat +2 to the owner. A fortress give +20% in the SM city.

Wikkyd
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Wikkyd » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:56 am

For further explanation, the fortress gathers the % bonuses from surrounding tiles (does not include the tile the fortress itself occupies) and sends it back to the SM city.

Poliorcetes

Post by Poliorcetes » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:56 pm

Hmmm, so supposedly you get the % bonus from the special tile adjacent, you don't get the % bonus from the fortress tile, and you also get the surround tiles % bonuses as well. Wow, none of that is intuitive or explained well in the game or manual!

IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:43 am

You only get the special bonus % - we do need to find a way to make it clearer how it works.

Poliorcetes

Post by Poliorcetes » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:17 pm

Why not change the color of the bonus when you are getting it? If x color always meant you have the bonus active it would really simplify things. Currently you have to just trial and error and run the math just to sort out what changed, as there is no visually obvious way to tell if a tile is giving you some or all of the bonuses.

Return to “Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War”