Panzer Corps 2 - Check the new Product page!

Get all the latest news on Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Panzer Corps 2 - Check the new Product page!

Post by AlbertoC » Mon May 06, 2019 1:02 pm

As we get ready for today's gameplay reveal stream, we are publishing the new product page for Panzer Corps 2.

Check it out: it contains new artwork, new screenshots and a full product description! It is also live on Steam, so wishlist it now!

Later today we are going to show you for the first time ever over 30 minutes of gameplay, live on Twitch. Don't miss it! It will be your chance to speak with Alex Shargin, lead designer of the Panzer Corps series, and ask him anything you would like to know.

GUNDOBALDO08
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Re: Panzer Corps 2 - Check the new Product page!

Post by GUNDOBALDO08 » Mon May 06, 2019 1:28 pm

Infantry? Theres any infantry unit in screenshot...

Kerensky
Content Designer
Content Designer

Post by Kerensky » Mon May 06, 2019 8:40 pm

GUNDOBALDO08 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 1:28 pm
Infantry? Theres any infantry unit in screenshot...
Psh, infantry? It's called Panzer Corps, not normal Corps. lol

There's infantry, I think it's just much more impressive and probably easier for them to show off the detailed vehicles models, especially for such non close up images they went with.

martiniiirichard
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by martiniiirichard » Mon May 06, 2019 10:53 pm

I like several mechanics. Overrun, splitting, bridge engineer use, planes falling out of sky, anti tank as support. The undo feature will be so useful for exploring this game to the max for the truly dedicated players. The speed up moves mechanic is unworldly. I cannot wait to see that in action with a large full scale battle. Total chaos! Planes and trucks move well.

I would like to see numbers displayed more prominently. Total unit strength, total losses suppressed. Numbers feel and look small to me. Infantry looks meh. I am wondering about the ease of seeing different unit types in the same class. The units look too small.

I would like some more information on resupply because I can't seem to recall that explained in the demo. Any info on AI behavior would be nice. Any other crazy bells and whistles being added? Like more options in the same vein as prestige, unit strength, and dice rolls?

I am very interested in these new mechanics. I can see endless possibilities. The demo gives me hope that you have something special.

Retributarr
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by Retributarr » Tue May 07, 2019 2:00 am

Panzer Corps 2 _ 'Beer & Pretzel':

Personally...I...myself very-much like the innovative intuitive inclusions into the game that are being introduced. I particularly like the complexity of thinking out your 'Strategy' to achieve a winning solution.

However, there are also moment's when I'm too whacked-out tired to be too Zippy or energized to engage in a taxing Super-Accelerated-Assault effort!. Also there are some who are clamoring for a 'Simple' PzCr-2 Game (Beer & Pretzel's simplicity)...which I think as for a "Main-Stay-Product"...is not the best idea.

Why-Not then...for those occasions...make the 'Option Available'...for when one would prefer to engage in a Simpler or Modified/Simpler PzCr-2 Game...or an Adjusted-Game...to have the means available of perhaps using a 'Menu-Selected Option Situation'...to make the selections or de-selections that one desires...to then be really able to play a 'Dumbed-Down-Version' of the Game for when one would like 'Guzzle-Beer' and 'Chomp' on Pretzel's...to just play an easy non-mind-taxing stress-less game!...just for the 'Fun' of it.

Return to “News & Announcements”