Into the Trollwoods - Troll Killers

Fantasy General II - Invasion is the reimagination of the strategy game classic from the 90s!

Armies once again draw battle-lines on the war-torn land of Keldonia, and a new generation of commanders will test their bravery and tactics against each other. Fantasy wargaming is back!
Dragoon.
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Into the Trollwoods - Troll Killers

Post by Dragoon. » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:31 pm

During Into the Trollwoods Mission you encounter a village with Troll-Killers. Is there an option to have them join my army?
I can only tell them that they behave like Trolls themselves which turn them hostile or than I'm on a diplomatic mission which gives my -1 Moral.

I'm a bit confused because at the beginning of the mission I was arguing with Alisa about the trolls that I see them as foes and against allying with them. So I would have expected that Falirson during that encounter with the Troll-Killers stay true to his previous words, share their hostility and join my campaign instead taking a complete u-turn.

OBG_primetide
Owned by Gravity
Owned by Gravity

Re: Into the Trollwoods - Troll Killers

Post by OBG_primetide » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:33 pm

If you help the trolls in Mission 2, you will not be able to have those guys join you. If you had helped the humans, you could have had that option
Making Fantasy General 2

Dragoon.

Re: Into the Trollwoods - Troll Killers

Post by Dragoon. » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:12 pm

Oh, OK! I choosed on that mission my side and killed them both.

Return to “Fantasy General II - Invasion”