Potential Updates Wishlist

The Cylons have rebelled. The alliance of the Twelve Colonies falters. Take control of the Colonial Fleet and save humanity from an endless war.
Jackgang
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Potential Updates Wishlist

Post by Jackgang » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:49 pm

After giving some thought on the mechanics of BSG: Deadlock, I would like to put forward the following;

Ship Upgrades

- Although ships can gain veterancy during combat missions, maybe tied to that is a additional level that ships can improve their current systems - i.e hull/armour platting HP/ Ship system HP. Maybe a max of 5% of the base system HP, also dependent on each class extra platting could hinder speed/rotation.

- Example could be from promoting from Rooke to Experienced, a 2% increase is available for that capital ship, then a further 2%, then finally 1% giving the 5% total.

- FP to be spent on upgrades.

Daidalos upgrades

- it is a shipyard after all, maybe the opportunity to double the fighter tubes from 2 to 4.

- As you can only have one support vessel per fleet, the Daidalos takes the slot whilst leaving the Celestra taking up a capital ship slot, the shipyard is a massive unit, so why not have it with the ability to upgrade with it's own small fleet of supply raptors to support instead?

Separate Commander Perk Upgrades - as in the player.

Yes, each commander of the fleet has a Tier system in place, but why not a separate perk tree earned through battles/ missions for the player themselves

- Diadolos upgrades as mentioned above could be tied to a potential perk system.

- Ability to upgrade individual ships systems - again as mentioned above.

- Unlock random reinforcements, like the Cylons when they can drop in reinforcements into a battle (in set missions and not random space battle encounters, have the fleet do the same (and give the same random chance encounter to Cylon forces too). Each system or even planet could be unlocked for reinforcements. And the ships/ numbers also randomised.

- I know a future update will have allow fleet numbers, but maybe a commander perk fleet points (2000) max can be unlocked which then benefits the entire fleet and not just a single commander's fleet.

- Ability to unlock further training for Marines for Raptor Raids.

(Apologies if any of the above has ever been suggested in previous posts).

I am welcomed to hear anyone's thoughts on all of this. I do enjoy this game and I certainly would like to see it continue to grow.

morseybaby

Re: Potential Updates Wishlist

Post by morseybaby » Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:44 pm

Big one for me would be new Xbox Achievements for all the DLC campaigns.

Return to “Battlestar Galactica Deadlock”