US Grand Campaign

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

Post Reply
namzo66
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:39 am

US Grand Campaign

Post by namzo66 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:46 am

Hi all, I was just wondering if the US grand campaign is linked?
Like does it go from ‘42 to ‘43 like the German grand campaign does?

Thanks 😎

robertahyuk
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Posts: 517
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:29 pm

Re: US Grand Campaign

Post by robertahyuk » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:12 pm

I think it is. They link after each campaign is done and it asks you if you want to import your forces from the last campaign. All the way to 1945.

namzo66
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:39 am

Re: US Grand Campaign

Post by namzo66 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:04 pm

Thanks for your help ! Appreciate it 👍🏻

goose_2
Tournament Organizer of the Year 2017
Tournament Organizer of the Year 2017
Posts: 2637
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:22 am
Location: Winterset, Iowa
Contact:

Re: US Grand Campaign

Post by goose_2 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:53 pm

namzo66 wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:46 am
Hi all, I was just wondering if the US grand campaign is linked?
Like does it go from ‘42 to ‘43 like the German grand campaign does?

Thanks 😎
Yes it does, I am almost done with my playthrough on my channel, as just started the final battle Wargames.
goose_2
Lutheran Multiplayer Tournament Organizer. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRHQShaOv5PWoer6cP1syLQ

namzo66
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:39 am

Re: US Grand Campaign

Post by namzo66 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:30 pm

Thank you! 😉

namzo66
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:39 am

Re: US Grand Campaign

Post by namzo66 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:33 pm

Thanks !
Also, the scenario briefing says you’re allowed 3 SE UNITS, BUT SOMEONE HERE SAID YOU CAN HAVE 5...
Is that 3 for the first campaign and 1 for each of the other campaigns?

dalfrede
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Posts: 371
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:48 pm

Re: US Grand Campaign

Post by dalfrede » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:13 pm

namzo66 wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:33 pm
Thanks !
Also, the scenario briefing says you’re allowed 3 SE UNITS, BUT SOMEONE HERE SAID YOU CAN HAVE 5...
Is that 3 for the first campaign and 1 for each of the other campaigns?
Yes

namzo66
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:39 am

Re: US Grand Campaign

Post by namzo66 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:29 pm

Thanks a million😉

proline
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad
Posts: 620
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:03 am

Re: US Grand Campaign

Post by proline » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:51 pm

namzo66 wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:46 am
Hi all, I was just wondering if the US grand campaign is linked?
Like does it go from ‘42 to ‘43 like the German grand campaign does?

Thanks 😎
All the grand campaigns and Sealion allow you to move your army to and/or from another grand campaign. That's what makes them grand. The standalone campaigns are Vanilla, Africa Corps, Allied Corps, and Soviet Corps.

namzo66
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:39 am

Re: US Grand Campaign

Post by namzo66 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:47 am

proline wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:51 pm
namzo66 wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:46 am
Hi all, I was just wondering if the US grand campaign is linked?
Like does it go from ‘42 to ‘43 like the German grand campaign does?

Thanks 😎
All the grand campaigns and Sealion allow you to move your army to and/or from another grand campaign. That's what makes them grand. The standalone campaigns are Vanilla, Africa Corps, Allied Corps, and Soviet Corps.
Roger that. Thanks👍🏻

Post Reply

Return to “Panzer Corps”