Beta Boost - Dedicated Testers Wanted!

A new story begins...
The sequel to a real classic: Panzer Corps is back!

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

Patrick Ward
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL

Re: Beta Boost - Dedicated Testers Wanted!

Post by Patrick Ward » Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:10 am

RingoO wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:38 am
Hopefully I am not too late here - Would be also nice to be a part of The Beta here.

Thank you
RingoO,

You're too late for this particular beta but you, and anyone else who still wants to apply, can still sign up for the beta here.

https://www.slitherine.com/beta/panzer-corps-2

But please read the OP carefully. This was specifically for people who'd already applied and considered themselves hardcore testers. If you can't put hours and hours of boring repetative analysis in, then its not for you and you're taking the place of someone who might do a more useful job. Please think carefully. There's no harm in signing up for the beta now since we do want all levels of experience and ability, but this thread was to fulfill a very specific need.

Pat

Pat a Pixel Pusher

Emma70
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by Emma70 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:23 am

I know Surtar messaged you and several other people last week when it became clear that you'd not actually signed up for the beta. The OP specifically said we were looking for dedicated testers from our current batch of applications.
So I would suggest you check your PM and email or confirm whether we have the correct contact details on file. Failing that you can reply directly to Surtar, via seven posts up from here. ^
Thank you.
I signed up last Friday and I wrote him a PM- and for now nothing - I was No 6 here in the forum. Never experienced something like that !

Patrick Ward

Post by Patrick Ward » Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:40 am

Emma70 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:23 am
I know Surtar messaged you and several other people last week when it became clear that you'd not actually signed up for the beta. The OP specifically said we were looking for dedicated testers from our current batch of applications.
So I would suggest you check your PM and email or confirm whether we have the correct contact details on file. Failing that you can reply directly to Surtar, via seven posts up from here. ^
Thank you.
I signed up last Friday and I wrote him a PM- and for now nothing - I was No 6 here in the forum. Never experienced something like that !
Emma70 with all due respect, being number 6 is meaningless. The OP was specifically for the thousands of people who'd already applied for the beta and at the time, you hadn't. That's why you initially weren't included.

I don't know what time zone you're in but if you contacted him at this time on Friday then no, you wouldn't get a reply as its 3:35 in the morning here. I've messaged him and I'll see what he says. There's clearly something wrong somewhere as no ones going to deliberately ignore you. I mean seriously, why would we do that?

I've just PM'd you as well so please check you're recieving them.

Thanks,

Pat

Pat a Pixel Pusher

Zalowishus
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by Zalowishus » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:01 am

Please - would love to beta test - I've applied months ago, would love love love to!!
PG1, 2, 3 and even PG3D were/are may favorite games; we had a small online international group that made our own content, units, new campaigns, etc for PG3 to try and keep it alive.

Then I found PC a few yrs back and its my only LOVE!!!!!

All fan boy lovin' aside, yeah, if you need any beta testers, I would be happy too.

RingoO

Post by RingoO » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:23 am

RingoO,

You're too late for this particular beta but you, and anyone else who still wants to apply, can still sign up for the beta here.

https://www.slitherine.com/beta/panzer-corps-2

But please read the OP carefully. This was specifically for people who'd already applied and considered themselves hardcore testers. If you can't put hours and hours of boring repetative analysis in, then its not for you and you're taking the place of someone who might do a more useful job. Please think carefully. There's no harm in signing up for the beta now since we do want all levels of experience and ability, but this thread was to fulfill a very specific need.

Pat
I have anough time to hardcore test the BETA.

terminator
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E

Post by terminator » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:36 am

Zalowishus wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:01 am
Please - would love to beta test - I've applied months ago, would love love love to!!
PG1, 2, 3 and even PG3D were/are may favorite games; we had a small online international group that made our own content, units, new campaigns, etc for PG3 to try and keep it alive.

Then I found PC a few yrs back and its my only LOVE!!!!!

All fan boy lovin' aside, yeah, if you need any beta testers, I would be happy too.
What have you already done for PG and especially for PG3D ?

westmike

Post by westmike » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:08 pm

when the hell is this thing coming out already?? it was promised a year ago..vaporware?

Akkula
Lieutenant Colonel - Fw 190A
Lieutenant Colonel - Fw 190A

Post by Akkula » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:03 pm

Patience my friend. Yes, the game developing is taking longer than expected but I can assure you the wait will worth it! :D

Best regards,
Akkula.
Eastern Front: Soviet Storm (v1.96): http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=50342
Modern Conflicts (v1.1): http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=72062

proline
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad

Post by proline » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:04 am

Akkula wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:03 pm
Patience my friend. Yes, the game developing is taking longer than expected but I can assure you the wait will worth it! :D
You aren't in a position to make such assurances without knowing who you are talking to. Many PzC fans play on iPad or Mac and will get nothing from PzC2.

zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:04 am

will be edited and deleting posts from here soon if this to and throwing carries on, please chat elsewhere on the forums thanks,

viewtopic.php?f=464&t=94578
PS Please only post if you are interested and only one post each. This is not a discussion thread. Thanks!

Patrick Ward

Post by Patrick Ward » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:43 pm

zakblood wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:04 am
will be edited and deleting posts from here soon if this to and throwing carries on, please chat elsewhere on the forums thanks,

viewtopic.php?f=464&t=94578
PS Please only post if you are interested and only one post each. This is not a discussion thread. Thanks!
I think this thread should be locked as its topic is just distracting now. It served its purpose and Iain has already made it clear it was done and dusted.

Pat

Pat a Pixel Pusher

Return to “Panzer Corps 2”