Unit Icons

Warhammer 40,000: Gladius Relics of War brings you to a world of terror and violence. Four factions will engage in a brutal war for dominance over the planets resources.
Rueya
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Unit Icons

Post by Rueya » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:12 am

I absolutely adore this game. However, one thing I have noticed is that when they are a ton of units on screen, a lack of unit icons or visual indicators for units that have already completed their actions means each unit is required to be cycled through multiple times.

It would be great if Units that have already completed their moves are grayed out. I believe this will really improve the quality of life and experience of being a commander, and allow for quicker turns by being able to look at the battlefield from a macro perspective.

Personally, I have continued to support this game with each of its new content/dlc releases. However, this has been holding me back from fully enjoying the game. I do hope this will be included in a future content update! Thank you for taking the time to read this. Keep up the great work, devs :)

ErissN6
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train

Re: Unit Icons

Post by ErissN6 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:39 pm

I untick the autocycle of units option in parameters, and instead use Tab key to cycle them manually,
and Space key to tell a unit to be removed from the cycling for the turn.

Return to “Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War”