Joining the army on the march

Field of Glory: Empires is a grand strategy game in which you will have to move in an intricate and living tapestry of nations and tribes, each one with their distinctive culture.
Set in Europe and in the Mediterranean Area during the Classical Age, experience what truly means to manage an Empire.

Moderator: Pocus

bs_grom
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Joining the army on the march

Post by bs_grom » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:36 am

Correct if I'm wrong, but you can't move army 1 from province X to province Y, join Army 2 there and move on with the combined army to attack province Z.
Now you have to sacrifice two turns in the first to combine the armies and in the second round to attack. In one turn you can now attack with only two separate armies and it will not always be possible to simultaneously attack.

Hendricus
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Re: Joining the army on the march

Post by Hendricus » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:46 am

For that we need a flexible waiting order. So you can wait till the reinforcements have merged and after that start advancing into enemy territory.

bs_grom

Re: Joining the army on the march

Post by bs_grom » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:03 pm

I do not know if I understood correctly, but I did not mean that in one turn army 1 moved to another province from the army to merged with it and only in the 2nd round to attack.
I would like it to be possible to do it in one turn, i.e. you move the army, you mark its route so that it joins the other army and continues to join together in one army. Now you can only automatically determine that the armies will merge when it arrives at its destination.

Return to “Field of Glory: Empires”