Cart bug?

Field of Glory II is a turn-based tactical game set during the Rise of Rome from 280 BC to 25 BC.
Mord
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Location: North of Innsmouth, Mordbunker HQ, Windham, ME, USA

Cart bug?

Post by Mord » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:10 pm

The cart placement in the square is too far forward pushing the horses nearly half way into the next square. As can be seen in the pic there is plenty of room to bring the cart backwards alleviating the overlap. It looks like it's just about the same amount of space. Also part of the horses are out of the viewing box in the unit preview window.

Mord.

rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Re: Cart bug?

Post by rbodleyscott » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:34 am

Thanks.

I should be able to adjust the position of the cart, but I cannot adjust the position of the banner. I will have to see if I can tweak the cart position without impaling the driver with the banner shaft.
Richard Bodley Scott

Mord
Location: North of Innsmouth, Mordbunker HQ, Windham, ME, USA

Re: Cart bug?

Post by Mord » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:01 am

rbodleyscott wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:34 am
Thanks.

I should be able to adjust the position of the cart, but I cannot adjust the position of the banner. I will have to see if I can tweak the cart position without impaling the driver with the banner shaft.
You're welcome.

It looks like it could be moved back enough to where the banner could be just in front of him or just behind. Either way it would cut back on the intrusion of the horses into the adjacent square.

Thanks, Richard.

Mord.

Return to “Field of Glory II”