Panzer IIIE

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

voody
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Panzer IIIE

Post by voody » Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:01 am

Hi there,

I just came back to the game after a longer hiatus to bridge the gap between now and March 19th and I was wondering about something: I just started the Spoils of War bonus mission (game date Oct 1st, 1939) of the '39 Grand Campaign (with the 1.2 rule set) and I am still on Panzer 38(t)s with no option to buy or upgrade to Panzer IIIE. I could swear I had those by this time in the game but it has been quite a while since I played so I might be imagining things or patches might have changed it. Anybody able to shine some light on me? :?

Erasermarek
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Re: Panzer IIIE

Post by Erasermarek » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:51 pm

voody wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:01 am
Hi there,

I just came back to the game after a longer hiatus to bridge the gap between now and March 19th and I was wondering about something: I just started the Spoils of War bonus mission (game date Oct 1st, 1939) of the '39 Grand Campaign (with the 1.2 rule set) and I am still on Panzer 38(t)s with no option to buy or upgrade to Panzer IIIE. I could swear I had those by this time in the game but it has been quite a while since I played so I might be imagining things or patches might have changed it. Anybody able to shine some light on me? :?
Just finish this scenario and in the next - Oslo - you will be able to buy (or upgrade) Pz.IIIF. Pz. IIIE is not buyable.

voody

Post by voody » Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:18 am

You're right, thank you. Damn, my memory was really playing me for a fool there...

Erasermarek

Post by Erasermarek » Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:49 am

voody wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:18 am
You're right, thank you. Damn, my memory was really playing me for a fool there...
I know you'll get Pz. III E Aux unit in Vanilla, but otherwise they could never really be bought (at least as I remember).

Return to “Panzer Corps”