What's the fix when units won't move...

Moderators: The Artistocrats, Order of Battle Moderators

gunny
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

What's the fix when units won't move...

Post by gunny » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:45 pm

sometimes when playing a scenario it will become my turn to move and do stuff but then none of my units can move - its a glitch maybe only I get it .. but anyway I have to reboot the pc (after saving the game at this point) and then it always works ... is there another workaround ... ??? :?:

And another concern since we are all here .... Sometimes when playing a scenario well, often when playing a scenario the entire game will become minimized to my taskbar I think it is called and I have to click on the icon think if the task bar then it opens back up full screen is there a fix for this .... ??? :?:

Thanks in Advance. :shock:

bebro
The Artistocrats
The Artistocrats

Re: What's the fix when units won't move...

Post by bebro » Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:00 pm

It's hard to say from here, if you attach a savegame we could check it.

If you're using the Steam version you may also try to verify your game files to make sure they are ok.

gunny

Re: What's the fix when units won't move...

Post by gunny » Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:06 pm

Ok thanks I cannot get it to consistently re occur I save the game then reboot and its gone I thought maybe many got it at times but its probably a glitch on my computer no biggy and the other problem I mentioned is probably a glitch on my computer too. Frankly, about every two weeks or so when I boot up my computer it locks and will not boot so I simply hold the button shut it down and reboot then it boots fine so I have some known problems anyway ... no biggy thou ...

Return to “Order of Battle : World War II - Tech Support”