Happy Easter Sale - 30% off coupon

Get all the latest news on Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

ledrobi
Slitherine
Slitherine

Happy Easter Sale - 30% off coupon

Post by ledrobi » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:37 am

Happy Easter, generals! As tradition goes, here's your Easter Coupon, that gives you a 30% discount on most of the catalog, including Fantasy General II, Warhammer 40,000: GladiusField of Glory: Empires and Panzer Corps Gold.

You can redeem the discount by entering the code HAPPYEASTER30 while checking out. The sale is valid from April 9th to April 14th.

The coupon does not apply to Battlestar Galactica Deadlock: Ghost Fleet Offensive, Fantasy General II: Onslaught, Order of Battle: Red Steel, Panzer Corps 2, Panzer Corps 2 General Edition, Panzer Corps 2 Field Marshal Edition, Warhammer 40,000 Gladius: T'au.
Brand Manager of Tactical Troops and other upcoming games. I put games on discount for you guys too.

KarisFraMauro
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Re: Happy Easter Sale - 30% off coupon

Post by KarisFraMauro » Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:53 pm

Hmm, I have been looking for an excuse to pick up the Order of Battle Japan stuff :) At the moment I'm having a little difficulty connecting for multiplayer though. Probably an issue at my end (dat rural internet connection...) so I'll try again in a while.

Bobbybat
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by Bobbybat » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:06 am

Hello! This is not applicable to Panzercorps 2 I take it?

VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:18 am

Bobbybat wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:06 am
Hello! This is not applicable to Panzercorps 2 I take it?
Panzer Corps 2 is not a part of the promotion like "Battlestar Galactica Deadlock: Ghost Fleet Offensive", "Fantasy General II: Onslaught", " Warhammer 40,000 Gladius: T’au" and the pre-order of "Red Steel"

Crazer

Post by Crazer » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:36 pm

Will there be anything similar for iOS titles?

Pixel
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Post by Pixel » Sun May 03, 2020 9:13 pm

As far as I know Slitherine isn't doing anything more in the mobile market at the moment (for a number of reasons...https://www.polygon.com/2018/12/6/18128 ... re-removed). Unfortunately, this means that my guess, as a fan (not representing Slitherine), is that existing mobile apps are unlikely to see more promotions or much in the way of updates and support. In some cases the development teams for a few of the mobile titles have moved on. In other cases the game engines on some of the mobile games don't run on newer Apple devices that require 64bit applications only. Sadly it is not a situation where the community or publisher will update these products beyond their current state. So I would expect the support for the iOS stuff to be fairly limited. Note that these are the only iOS titles still available: https://apps.apple.com/us/developer/sli ... d317799940 so anything other then those games on mobile are for all intents and purposes discontinued products that can still run if you have a older iOS device that they are installable on.
Image Image

Pixel

Post by Pixel » Sun May 03, 2020 9:26 pm

I do think there is a market for wargames on mobile devices and not just Apple iOS ones.

It is just that mobile is much a more limited market for these types of games than for regular desktop gamers with added challenges due to app store content policies and on the Android side so many different handsets. There are many other types of games (Angry Birds etc.) that tend to sell better and appeal more to the broader group of consumers buying mobile apps.

Joni Nuutinen has done a lot of stuff on the Android front: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deve ... n&hl=en_GB
Image Image

Return to “News & Announcements”