Mouse selection doesn't work

Fantasy General II - Invasion is the reimagination of the strategy game classic from the 90s!

Armies once again draw battle-lines on the war-torn land of Keldonia, and a new generation of commanders will test their bravery and tactics against each other. Fantasy wargaming is back!
AAntares
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Mouse selection doesn't work

Post by AAntares » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:04 pm

Hi all,

I just bought the game and I got a bug with the mouse selection: there was no way to select the units (left and right click), all other menu/buttons worked as intended.
I reinstalled the game twice, disabled the anitvirus, tried only the base game version, nothing...

What finally worked was to click on "Restore Defaults" in the Input menu Options, even if I never changed anything or played a single turn.

Hope it can be useful to other players, of if it is already reported in other threads please disregard!

narax69278
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Re: Mouse selection doesn't work

Post by narax69278 » Tue May 26, 2020 5:44 pm

AAntares wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:04 pm
Hi all,

I just bought the game and I got a bug with the mouse selection: there was no way to select the units (left and right click), all other menu/buttons worked as intended.
I reinstalled the game twice, disabled the anitvirus, tried only the base game version, nothing...

What finally worked was to click on "Restore Defaults" in the Input menu Options, even if I never changed anything or played a single turn.

Hope it can be useful to other players, of if it is already reported in other threads please disregard!
Hi buddy, I never knew about this, thanks for bringing it out and informing us.

Regards,
Ruben E Robertson

zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Mouse selection doesn't work

Post by zakblood » Tue May 26, 2020 5:54 pm

Return to “Fantasy General II - Invasion”