Roadmap 2020

Warhammer 40,000: Gladius Relics of War brings you to a world of terror and violence. Four factions will engage in a brutal war for dominance over the planets resources.
marcdhanna
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Re: Roadmap 2020

Post by marcdhanna » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:53 am

heretic_actual wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:21 am

If you could add a couple more posts about how an idea of a roadmap has no influence, I would be grateful.
Happy to add one more, this is it :) cheers and enjoy!
Prajñāpāramitā

heretic_actual
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by heretic_actual » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:56 am

Much obliged)

Wish you luck in PVP.

Alex20na
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by Alex20na » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:00 am

I'm glad to see that we argue in a civilized manner, I see so much toxicity in other forums when someone disagrees with you. I feel you Heretic, when I see a 40k game, even if it's not an impressive one, I will give it a try just because it's Warhammer 40k, so I get why all the concern. :P

RsRaiders

Post by RsRaiders » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:28 am

I think, W40K:Gladius is not an all-purpose 4X like Civilization or other because its rules are mainly based on the Table top, to see its subtleties, it is better to be an adept of the universe.

It's a very small team behind this game, 3 people if I'm not mistaken.
Of course they have a big publisher, Slitherine, but, as you already know, this publisher makes mostly Wargames and that are not the most played title.

The skull for the skull thrones sales period was VERY benefic for the game. There are a lot of new player on the Discord.

But again as I said and as some people supported it, a roadmap adds stress and pressure from the players.
Since they want to keep working in a good atmosphere on a game they enjoy developing I think they refrain from making an official roadmap.

BUT on their Discord there is a channel with a poll about improvements in the game like the free camera, better statistics at the end of the game,...
And the players voted for what they wanted to see first, and so far the devs are sticking to that. We can look at it as a "lighter" roadmap.

And the new factions/units like the DLC Assault for example don't have a date, but I think it's better because they release their content WHEN IT'S READY and frankly I'm following them as a fan of the universe and their game.

Return to “Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War”